Author Topic: What Shock Trooper is this?  (Read 4224 times)

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
What Shock Trooper is this?
« on: February 2, 2013, 08:14 PM »
Wasn't sure where to ask this. In this lot the kneeling Shock Trooper without the helmet, looks to use the ROTS AT-TE driver mold...I don't remember the mold being used for Shock Troopers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-FIGURE-LOT-OF-10-SHOCK-TROOPERS-akaCORUSCANT-SECUIRITY-COMMANDER-/111007566748?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19d8910b9c

If it's a custom, it's a well done one.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: What Shock Trooper is this?
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2013, 12:24 AM »
Don't recall that mold ever getting used for that figure anywhere I can think of...  Definitely good customs if that's what they are, but weird figure choice if that's the case.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 4, 2013, 06:04 AM »
Gotta say it's a custom.  The paint work on some of the edges is a bit soft.  And thus far the ONLY Shock Trooper we've gotten with a removable helmet is the TVC version from the Lost Line Look wave.  This doesn't look like that figure.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 4, 2013, 12:14 PM »
Must be a custom. The feet look mold red, not painted, but that could be a parts swap.

Commander Thire had a removable helmet and I thought maybe it was based on him, but that mold was much different (no ball hips, the detail on the right bicep, etc).