Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

500th commemorative figure... Vader?

<< < (2/42) > >>

jokabofe:

--- Quote from: Nataku on June  9, 2004, 09:33 AM ---I'd like everything Scott has listed PLUS:

Figure Features:
Detachable forearm

Accessories:
A second "clean" Anakin (Hayden) head
full Lightsaber plus Hilt-only saber
Mini-Holo Emperor (like the one with Dooku)

CommTech chip with the following ESB Phrases:
"What is thy bidding, my Master?"
"All too easy..."
"Impressive... most impressive, but you are not a Jedi yet."
"I am your Father"

FreezeFrame slide with Carbon Freeze Vader shot.

Flashback Photo with Vader/Ep3 Hayden

Not too much to ask for, is it?  8)

Jeff

--- End quote ---

what, no stand??  ;D

Jeff:
I figured he'd be seated in the Meditation Chamber, so no need for a stand.

;)

Jeff

jokabofe:
ahhh.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: OCB on June  9, 2004, 09:21 AM ---If the rumors pan out what do you want to see in a 500th Figure Special Super Duty Vader?

Me:

Removable 2 Piece Helmet
Ball Joint Shoulders
Ball Joint Elbows
Ball Joint Knees
Ball Joint Ankles
Soft Goods Cape
Wrist Articulation
And....

Meditation Chamber

Go All out on this sucker and make it a mini diorama from ESB

Anything else?  Perhaps light up effects on his control box or a battery operated hissing sound (like the 1st Saga R2 beep)?

--- End quote ---

You guys see the recent rumors hitting the net?  I think it was GH who reported last week that a source of theirs up in Canada says this WILL be coming with the Meditation Chamber, as more of a "Deluxe" type of figure.  Cross your fingers!  That'd be one more highly demanded Deluxe set we could all check off of our lists...  Hopefully the Vader figure itself gets the royal treatment as well.   8)

Not exactly going to be the "500th Figure" by my count though, going by my calculations below (though a few of my figure categories might be debatable):

Basic Carded Figures:

Vintage - 96
Droids - 13
Ewoks - 6
POTF2 - 82
SOTE - 5
EU - 9
Flashback - 11
Commtech - 9
Episode 1 - 50
POTJ - 58
Star Tours - 9
Saga - 121
HOF - 12
CW regular - 11
CW animated - 8
VOTC - 12
OTC - 38
----------------------
Total - 550

:-\

Not that I really care, as long as we get the figure.  Just jacked up counting.  Again.

SilverZ:
Considering the VOTC version is pretty spiffy aside from the elbow articulation and non-removable helmet, it's going to take something pretty shocking to get me on board with another Vader. What would really sell me is a good - and I mean better than the trash compactor sets looking good - diorama included with the figure. Not too sure if the meditation chamber does that for me. Vader in an egg just isn't that compelling to me.

At this point I don't see the purpose of keeping track of the figure numbers after so many rehashes, exclusives, and various incarnations of figure releases in the line, either. No one's ever going to agree on the number. They might as well just call it "commemorative".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version