Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Harry Potter

<< < (2/107) > >>

Diddly:
I read the first 2 books and half of the third. Own the fourth, but not the fifth.

About movie #4, I heard that they were going to pull a "Matrix/Kill Bill" - Separate it into two parts, release part one during the summer, and part two around Labor Day. Take this as a grain of salt though.

I'll be going to see the new movie too.

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: Diddly Squat on May 23, 2004, 03:15 PM ---

About movie #4, I heard that they were going to pull a "Matrix/Kill Bill" - Separate it into two parts, release part one during the summer, and part two around Labor Day. Take this as a grain of salt though.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense, though.  Their is a lot of stuff in GoF that I don't think will fit in a two hour movie.

Scott:
Damn...could have went to see a Sneak Preview showing yesterday but the cashier told us it was Chamber of Secrets.  Then I heard on the radio people saying they went to that theater to see Prisoner >:(

Brian:
My wife and I actually just saw the first Harry Potter movie two weeks ago, and now I'm planning to go rent the second one...and see the third as well.  I haven't ever read the books, or really been "into" it before, but after seeing that movie, my tune has changed.  I'm really excited for the third one, and these movies seem very well done.  Not just "kid" movies, as many people (myself included at one point), thought.  Does anyone know, are the same actors, the principal 3 kids, going to continue in the movies...since they are getting a bit older?

Scott:
They are signed on for Goblet of Fire, not sure about Order of the Phoenix

If they keep filiming as fast as they are, they might beat Rowling to the screen with Book 6 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version