Multimedia > TV-9D9

Clone Wars Season 2 coming!

<< < (3/3)

Brian:
I'm really happy to hear about this too, especially with some longer running times.  I thought that the first season was pretty cool, even though it did have its cheezy moments, and I really did enjoy it.  Like it was said above, it is a nice way to lead into Episode III too.  I'm up for some more animated figures too, I kind of liked the first 8 we got...something a little "different" for the collection if nothing else.

jokabofe:

--- Quote from: Tydirium on June  9, 2004, 10:35 PM ---I have a hard time seeing how we'll get new figures in the same timeframe though. It would mean Target would be stocking a new, non-Episode 3 line literally 2-3 weeks before the assumed Ep3 figures hit. Not that I don't want them. I just have a bad feeling about it.

--- End quote ---

it all depends on which characters they want to make. and it all depends on where in the timeline these cartoon episodes are supposed to take place.

if they make the cartoon timeline take place right before episode 3 - say like 6 months - then you would basically get episode 3 figures in cartoon style, again depending on which characters they choose to make. i would think that they would put most of the characters from the movie into these cartoons if the timeline was close enough, just for that reason.

Nicklab:
Should the title read season 3?

Scott:
Not sure...I think Season 1 was all of the first twenty parts...since technically it was all one long story with only one set of credits

JediKnight87:
1 more hour and 12 min per episode. That is gonna be tight.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version