Multimedia > TV-9D9

Clone Wars Season 2 coming!

<< < (2/3) > >>

evenflow:
Well I hope this means they will release 1 massive DVD. I really hope so.

I also hope this means we will be getting more animated figures.

CHEWIE:
Yipee!  I don't want more animated figures (really dislike them), but would be all for a couple more waves of movie style Clone Wars figures, and one big DVD.

:P

Scott:
I like the Cartoon figures and don't really care for the real ones...huh :-*

THought parts of the first Series were pretty dumb but most of it was top notch stuff.  Not a huge fan of the animation style but it worked fine.  Great idea to have this be the countdown to Episode III instead of the Hololink stuff they tried for Episode II

SilverZ:
At 12 minute runtimes we should be getting some much more plot-driven episodes, especially so close to the movie release. That should be cool.

I have a hard time seeing how we'll get new figures in the same timeframe though. It would mean Target would be stocking a new, non-Episode 3 line literally 2-3 weeks before the assumed Ep3 figures hit. Not that I don't want them. I just have a bad feeling about it.

jadesfire:
I assume this was on the back burner all along and that is why we never got the DVD like we thought would happen after the 20 episode's were done.

Very cool news.  I hope they run them all again and this time I'll make sure the VCR is set up on the right channel :-\.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version