Author Topic: SW Weekends Collectibles  (Read 19070 times)

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
SW Weekends Collectibles
« on: June 10, 2004, 08:21 AM »
This was a pretty cool item for SW Weekends! Although they are limited for the event, I am hearing that Jedi Mickey will return as a regular Star Tours item?(of course without the SWW markings)

Jedi Mickey sold for $12, and was sold out by week #3.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 09:58 AM by Jeff »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Jedi Mickey plush from SW Weekends
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 01:58 PM »

He is a cute little bugger, isn't he Sharon...   ;)  If it hits the regular Star Traders shop at Disneyland, I'll definitely check him out and maybe pick one up.  Unfortunately for most people, they're going for anywhere from $20 - $35 on eBay right now.  Ugh.

And let's not forget the real Jedi Mickey:

:P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 02:08 PM by JediMAC »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 10:37 PM »
got one of these today from a buddy of mine who went to sw weekends the first weekend. of course, i had to sit through over 600 pictures of his trip before he would give it to me  ::)

but he took alot of pics at the park on the day he went, and alot of pics of the people in costume. most of the costumes were pretty good.

Durge

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 05:00 AM »
I love this plush. It's the best Disney exclusive ever. I don't like the pins, and I never got into Star Tours figures. I plan on picking one of these guys up. I hope to find one without a curved lightsaber though.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 11:50 PM »
...I am hearing that Jedi Mickey will return as a regular Star Tours item? (of course without the SWW markings)

Saw a couple reports on the net last week, and it looks like Sharon is right on here, that Jedi Mickey should indeed be making a comeback next month some time at the Disney parks.  Might have to pick one up...   8)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 09:40 AM »
My mother went to Disney like a week or 2 after the event and tried to get me one, but they were all gone. I am going to try and pick on up if they really are released again.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 04:03 PM »
That's actually pretty cool.

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 10:18 AM »
 ;D I will be glad to see the  Jedi Mickey plush become a regular item at Disney. For as popular as it was at SWW, it was surprising to see them limit it. (But they do this on purpose, I think...)

I will have to start checking Tatooine Traders, I would imagine they will show up about the same time as the wave 4 Star Tour figures.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2004, 01:45 PM »
I would imagine they will show up about the same time as the wave 4 Star Tour figures.

Yeah, like I'm really looking forward to that!   :P

You, Karen, and I are gonna have our work cut out for us come next month some time...   ;)

Still haven't decided if I'm picking up this Jedi Mickey, but I'm sure I'll probably cave when I see it.  Cute little bugger!

Think they'll ever do a Princess Leia Minny to go with him?  Then a Han Solo Donald Duck...  A Goofy as Chewbacca...  Pluto as R2?   8)

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 02:37 PM »

You, Karen, and I are gonna have our work cut out for us come next month some time...   ;)

Still haven't decided if I'm picking up this Jedi Mickey, but I'm sure I'll probably cave when I see it.  Cute little bugger!

Think they'll ever do a Princess Leia Minny to go with him?  Then a Han Solo Donald Duck...  A Goofy as Chewbacca...  Pluto as R2?   8)

Geez, Matt!! Don't give Disney any ideas!!! :-X The Jedi Mickey is also a great baby shower gift for those SW buddies that are expecting little Padawans...

Hopefully, this will be the last wave of ST figs. I put boxes and packing material aside for my next tour of duty. There are members that really appreciate our help, so it is worth the extra work most of the time.  It has been great to go out to Disney more often, I have enjoyed being an annual pass holder. (plus, Once Upon a Toy ROCKS!)

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 10:36 PM »
There are members that really appreciate our help, so it is worth the extra work most of the time. 

I wonder who they are...?
 8)

I think you all are most excellent for helping out us poor midwestern shlubs with these cool Disney exclusives...

;D

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #11 on: April 4, 2005, 07:13 PM »
I just got one of these in the mail that I got off of eBay.  A really nice addition to my collection.  I hope to add the Vader Mickey too.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #12 on: April 4, 2005, 07:30 PM »
What'd it run you Matt?  Haven't checked on them in a while, and it looks like Disneyland out here's never going to get them (only DisneyWorld in FL), so I may go looking around soon for one.  Especially now that there's a matching Vader Mickey to go with him...  8)

Sharon, any more of these guys floating around out there?

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
« Reply #13 on: April 4, 2005, 07:37 PM »

Sharon, any more of these guys floating around out there?

I WISH! Never heard anything else about them at Disney. Ebay auctions are outrageous.  :o

If I ever see Jedi Mickey again, I am buying a BUNCH of them. Lots of collector friends looking for this little fella.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #14 on: April 6, 2005, 07:34 PM »
JediMac, I got caught up in a bidding war for it and I got it for about $120!  :o

It's in great shape and I love rare unique things like this in my collection, but if I had seen more of him on eBay, I probably would've let it go and tried for another!  :-\
This is the way.

I have spoken.