Collectibles > LEGO

10131 Lego TIE Collection Pictures

(1/3) > >>

Durge:
I'm surprised nobody posted this yet...

Somewhat disappointing, but they might make good army builders for some...

What do you think?

chuckles:
I think these haven't been "officially" announced by LEGO and therefore, could be fakes for all we know. At least that is what I'm hoping for, as this set does little for me.

Another reason why I'm not buying it as being what the real 10131 set will be, the MF, X-Wing, Landspeeder and Snowspeeder sets, of which all were re-released, were completely redesigned for the new sets. These Tie's look almost identical to their original release. That doesn't really fall in line with the past re-released ships. Also, the Tie Drone ship would be EU and LEGO does not have an EU license as far as I know.

Too many things that seem fishy about these pics to make me buy into them being legit right now. Also, 3 manned Tie's and only 2 figs? What's up with that?? Since when does LEGO release sets that don't have enough figs to pilot all the ships in a set.

wai:
The set is not confirm yet ??And I heard the price will be US$120 :o

Durge:
These images are more likely than not, legit. Look at them compared with other official pictures. They have the same basic white background. The mini-figs are out of their cockpits, etc...

chuckles:
If these are legitimate pics from LEGO then where is the disclaimer at the bottom of each photo that says "Copyright 2004 The LEGO Company. Use without permission not allowed." ? The pics of the new Falcon that LEGO released earlier this year all had that disclaimer on the bottom. So there is one thing that doesn't feel right about these pics.

Secondly, if the set 10131 is indeed to be $120, that pic of the 4 ties is not even close to being $120 worth of LEGO. Each Tie originally retailed for $20, and DV's Tie and that drone would be around the same as well if sold separately. So make it around $80. But then you're only getting 2 mini-figs so it's probably about a $75 set, comparitively speaking.

So either that price is false, the pics are false, or there is more to this set than is shown in the above photos (a bomber and/or interceptor perhaps?). Either way, something just isn't right here. And if those pics are indeed what the set is and it is $120, count me out on getting it and therefore it being the 1st SW LEGO set I don't buy, which would be disappointing to say the least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version