Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Battlefront Clan

(1/5) > >>

Angry Ewok:
For those of you planning to pick up Star Wars : Battlefront for some (hopefully) awesome Multi-player action, what do you think about us JediDefender guys starting up a clan? I think it'd be cool to kick one anothers' asses (I'm 56k on a laptop so I'll be getting my ass kicked constantly).... Anyone think this is a cool idea?

Diddly:
Sounds good to me... I didn't even know it would be an online game...

What system should we get the game for? Xbox, PS2, or PC? I'm assuming PC based on Ewok's laptop comment.

DSJ™:
The release date is Sep 21/04 & yes, you can get it for the PC, PlayStation 2 & XBox. I am guessing the PC according to Brad.

Star Wars Battlefront (PC)

Star Wars Battlefront (PlayStation 2)

Star Wars Battlefronts (XBOX)

The screen shots look awesome:

3D Gamers - Screenshots for Star Wars Battlefront

More Screen Shots

According to the FutureShop links, Battlefront gives you the chance to play as a soldier in intense multiplayer battles with up to 32 people.  8)  That would be a blast!  ;D

Not sure if Brad like this quote from PC games: "At the very least, we were excited by the prospect of finally, for the first time in a Star Wars game, being able to kill Ewoks."

For those that have not seen the trailer:

Battle Front Trailer 1

Battle front Trailer 2

Be forewarned, the release date is the same as the Star Wars Trilogy DVD's so this could be an expensive day.  ;D

I think this is a great idea Brad. I hope to pick it up.  ;)

Angry Ewok:
Yes I read that ignorant 'kill ewoks' comment, but that's alright, oh yes that's quite alright, he'll soon think otherwise.

As far as the release date is concerned - I hope it stays September 21st, that way I can try and get that for my birthday, as well. Haha! That'd be freakin sweet.

So if enough people want to start up a clan, you think Chris Berry would host a server for us to play on?  :-* JediDefender.com Server! That'd be good promotion.

Diddly:
Okay, since we all have one, I suggest getting the PC versions for the JD clan.

Also, will the online play be free?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version