Author Topic: Vintage Instructions  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Vintage Instructions
« on: June 27, 2004, 09:13 PM »
This is from a model I guess, but I found it in an antique shop the other day pressed between several old books and magazines. The guy gave it to me for $2, so I couldn't turn it down. The copywrite date is 1977 and I thought I'd share it in the spirit of days past. I never got into models, but I think the instructions are cool. I actually think it would be cool to start a collection of instructions and paperwork that came with vehicles and playsets. Anyone collect anything like that? If you do, or you have some, I'd love to see it. It almost makes me cry to see them and remember placing the decals on the Sand Speeder or Millinium Falcon...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 03:04 PM by Thomas Grey »
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Carl

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
Re: Vintage Instructions
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2004, 02:48 PM »
Check out Gadders website for inserts!  :)
WANTED: Droids, Ewok Prototype & Unproduced coins

Offline HWR

• Jedi Initiate
  • Finally I have returned
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage Instructions
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 03:13 AM »
I have kept allmost all my instructions for my toys, not only Star Wars  but in general. Old LEGO instruction were quite cool back in thr 1970's, as they where multicolored even back then.

I have thought about start collecting instructions for the vintage Kenner vehicles and playsets. I don't care which logo is on (SW, ESB, RotJ) just want one of each.
Collector of vintage loose Star Wars figures and variations.
Three time sponsor and presenter at the Celebration Europe Collector Track.