Author Topic: Dodonna and Antilles Swaps  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Dodonna and Antilles Swaps
« on: July 1, 2004, 11:50 PM »

Pretty easy head and parts swaps can make some great background filler Rebels.  I have the parts but not the time but I plan on sticking a Valorum head on the robed/helmeted Ric Olie version (its just sort of sitting in the neck hole) and a Ikara 9 head to make these two guys

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Dodonna and Antilles Swaps
« Reply #1 on: July 2, 2004, 03:00 AM »
That's cool man! Now how many RFTs do you have? Can't have to many officers and too few soilders.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: July 2, 2004, 03:26 AM »
Very awesome customs... I think I may do one or two of those myself if I get some free time.
"...been known to make mistakes... from time to time."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: July 2, 2004, 03:42 PM »
That's cool man! Now how many RFTs do you have? Can't have to many officers and too few soilders.
Probably around 16-20 RFT's...I should set up my Rebel Pilots, Astromechs and RFT's and Officers and take a shot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: July 2, 2004, 05:30 PM »
**Ahem**

In life, 3 things are inevitable.  Paying Taxes, Death, and the Rebel Fleet Trooper is always going to suck.

hehe  :)

Great pics there Scott, and an early "thanks"...  ;)

I've done the Antilles/Dodonna swap.  I'm thinking of hollowing a head cast out for the Antilles in trenchcoat, only because I don't like seeing him mixed into my generic officer ranks like that, but Dodonna's only needing some red dots on his rank badge and he's finito.

I didn't swap the arms around actually...  I left Antilles arms with the jacket because I felt they didn't match up particularly well.  There's a cuff difference there then, but the fit seemed better with the jackets.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: July 6, 2004, 11:15 AM »
Yeah I need to get them painted too (the red dots...maybe the cuffs) , just waiting for my ass to get in gear and get the other two done.  Might have to do some Sculpey work on Bob Hudsol