Author Topic: Very rare Clone Wars sketch card for sale  (Read 1028 times)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Very rare Clone Wars sketch card for sale
« on: July 15, 2004, 06:43 PM »
Well, I didnt intend on selling this, and I really know Im going to regret it, but seeing how my employer has not paid me for about 2.5 months, I'm left with no choice. I am selling my Rodolfo Migliari sketch card from the Clone Wars cartoon series.

It is nearly identical to this card:
 [image]http://starwars.keithjakubowski.net/topps/clonewars/sketches/rodolfomigliari/yoda02.jpg[/image]

Mine features a full head picture (the ear is not cut off in mine). Aside from that, they are virtually identical.

I am asking $600 for it.

A similar card recently sold for $565:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=672&item=6107866323&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

At risk of sounding pathetic, I could really use the help guys...
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Very rare Clone Wars sketch card for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 12:42 AM »
Saw the post you made over at Scum Adam, and I'm really sorry to hear about your luck there...  

I hope you can get things worked out soon so perhaps you dn't have to sell something you obviously want.

I wish I could even help yuo out somehow...  Afraid my legal advice is strictly kept to business issues...

Personally I'd be stuffing a suit up that guy's ass right about now though.  I tend t have little patience, and you've shown a TON.

PS:

One option for an "out" is to request a letter of recommendation from your employer if possible...  I've gotten several from employers, and some of which my time didn't end on the best of terms.

Dupe the guy...  Play up to him, get the LoR if you can, and then stick him with the suit....  Worked for me in the past.  It's my only practical advice.  :(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2004, 12:44 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Re: Very rare Clone Wars sketch card for sale
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 03:39 PM »
Card has now been listed on eBay, with actual card photo.
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."