Author Topic: JediMAC's feedback  (Read 79274 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: JediMAC's feedback
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2004, 02:51 PM »
I don't know what to say about buying from Matt.
First of all, I asked the guy for the stuff 6 months ago, and I didn't get it until yesterday. I'm told that it's because he generally likes to ship by having 4 year olds drive the packages to the destination personally on their tricycles. While this may help the 4 year old job market, it didn't really work well for me. Plus, the kid wanted a sandwich when he got to my door, and I was all out of peanut butter and jelly, so he cried. No one wants that.

;D

Seriously though, after several dozen trips to Disneyland, he finally found me some cool stuff I've been waiting forever for and shipped quickly.

Thanks again!
Got Clones?

Offline Membraneman

• Jedi Initiate
  • Me, Me, Me !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2004, 08:13 PM »
Matt comes through again... :D  Too bad the PO isn't as good as him.... :'(   They decided not to wait till this weekend for a game of Football with it... :P

Thanks buddy... ;)
I FIND, YOU FIND, WE TRADE

Bob Newton
Membraneman
BHC Administrator
bob@galactichunter.com

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2004, 11:45 AM »
Another great transaction with Matt. Expertly packed & in Awesome condition.  8)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2004, 01:43 PM »
Another fantastic deal with Matt.  What more can you say.  Great communication, packing, feedback, etc.  Thanks again!

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2004, 09:36 PM »
another great purchase from matt... now, if i could only pay for all this stuff  :P (j/k - your payment should be in a day or two)  ;D

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2004, 11:47 AM »
and another great transaction completed. now if matt could only stop finding stuff i need, i could afford to eat this week  ;D

SilverZ

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2004, 04:54 PM »
I'm really guilty of taking way too long to come into the feedback section, and JediMAC is owed some serious back-feedback from me.

Was recently hooked up with CW Animated wave 2 from him - cards were perfect! He's more meticulous than anyone when looking for quality carded figs.

That's just the most recent of many perfect trades. Awesome trader!

-Jared

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2004, 04:55 PM »
Matt set me up with some new clothes, some useless All-Star Ballots and a set of Animated Clone Wars figures.  All treasured items for sure.  Don't hesitate to deal with him, the sweater though scary should not be a deterrent

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2004, 09:14 AM »
Just completed another transaction with Matt, receiving a great package of goodies yesterday.  He has really been helping me keep up with stuff that I'm not finding around here, and really goes out of his way to help you.  And, even though I'm not even a carded collector...I have never seen anyone pack up figures as well as Matt.  Thanks again buddy!  Don't hesitate to deal with our friendly JediMAC.

Offline Padawan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2004, 02:06 PM »
Got these today from JediMAC.  Thanks to Matt I have them all now.  Hooked me up for c+s.  Thanks so much.  Excellent packing job, and all the figures were nice and mint.   ;D

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 5, 2004, 02:04 PM »
Well my parcel arrived from Matt.  8)  Expertly packed with lots of what looks like clear Sweater bags!  ;D

I must say that these 2nd series cartoon Clone Wars figures are minty mint.  :o  Doesn't get any better than this.  

Once again,

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2004, 03:17 PM »
Hmm, how many JDers does it take to get Brent his unleashed figures?  Nope, not a joke, just a point.  Matt was instrumental in sending me a couple of unleashed figures, that I traded for with MikeyD.  Weird?  Yes, but not as weird as the crap Matt sent with it.  

Am I supposed to eat that cookie-thing, or has it been poisoned? :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2004, 02:13 PM »
Love of pathetic football teams aside and his bitterness of a game that happened over two years, Matt is one of the great ones.  He hooked me up (or Brent as it were) with some Unleashed.  Pleasure doing business with.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2004, 01:52 AM »
Matt just hooked me up with some figures from 2003 that I had no luck in finding. He went out of his way to make sure I had the best samples of the figures he had and did a great job of packing the figures up. A great guy to talk to and deal with, definitely one of the best. If you're contemplating dealing with Matt, stop the thinking and start the doing! :) He's A+ all the way!

Thanks again Matt!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2004, 04:37 AM »
Wow! five pages,doesn't this guy have any negative feedback? ;D :P  What can I say about Matt that hasn't been said 10X.  Matt hooked me up with some of his extra Clone Trooper 3-packs and ARC Troopers.  With his help and FEL's help I completed my Clone Wars basic figure collection and finally brought my Blue ARC Trooper's Unit up to full EU strength of 11.   Matt does one heck of packing job,everthing was Mint,and got it in two business days!  On top of all this Matt is a stand up guy(most of you already know this :D) willing to help out even a n00b like me out.  Truly an asset to the SW/Trading community.  If your still not conviced to do business with JediMAC well than your Bantha Fodder!  ;D :P

-Ricardo
Thanks for looking out Matt!!!!
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."