Author Topic: JediMAC's feedback  (Read 79276 times)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Re: JediMAC's feedback
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2004, 08:00 PM »
As always, another spectacular transaction with Matteo
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline Rod

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2004, 08:14 AM »
Awesome help with some programs from Wizard World LA.  Also threw in a free exclusive comic book.  Great commmunication, great packaging and fast shipping.....Highly recomended.

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 6, 2004, 08:44 AM »
Matt is the man. Although his attentiveness to packaging was lost on this opener ( ;) ), his care was appreciated. Another perfect 10.  :-*
Post sober.

SilverZ

« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2004, 07:08 PM »
Once again Mr. MAC has come through on a great trade for a clearance-priced CW Anakin Starfighter. Thanks, sir!

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
« Reply #79 on: May 5, 2004, 06:45 AM »
Matt bought some Kubricks off me and as always he's awesome to deal with.

You Rock!!

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2004, 03:55 PM »
So since I finally left some feedback for OCB, I suppose I need to do the same for his fellow butt-buddy JediMAC:

Although we completed our "deal" months ago, the overwhelming warmth and joy of it's afterbirth remains.

The packaging (and all that emcompasses) of Matt's shipment is (and I mean this in all sincerity) was equal to (if it didn't eclipse outright) other packages that I've gotten over the years--from online businesses.  Very impressed.

What's more--in our deal, he was sending me like fifty bucks worth of junk--and MAC Daddy had enough faith and trust in me (and I'm a contemptible bastard)--that he actually sent first--which even I wasn't totally comfortable with.  And we'd never worked together before at all.

Needless to say, this guy rules.

Plus, he was a very gentle lover.  

Thanks, Daddy MAC!
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2004, 03:52 AM »
So since I finally left some feedback for OCB, I suppose I need to do the same for his fellow butt-buddy JediMAC:

Although we completed our "deal" months ago, the overwhelming warmth and joy of it's afterbirth remains.

The packaging (and all that emcompasses) of Matt's shipment is (and I mean this in all sincerity) was equal to (if it didn't eclipse outright) other packages that I've gotten over the years--from online businesses.  Very impressed.

What's more--in our deal, he was sending me like fifty bucks worth of junk--and MAC Daddy had enough faith and trust in me (and I'm a contemptible bastard)--that he actually sent first--which even I wasn't totally comfortable with.  And we'd never worked together before at all.

Needless to say, this guy rules.

Plus, he was a very gentle lover.  

Thanks, Daddy MAC!

:o Who knew Matt had such a sensitive side for his fellow traders. :P  Anyways,I just have a big thumbs up for Matt on hooking me up with some Great silver figs!  Superb packing,got them in one business day,and was gracious enough to ship out before I sent payment.   Other than the Sandtrooper I'm all caught up thanks to Matt.  This buds for you! :)
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 2, 2004, 01:48 PM »
Another superb transaction with my bud Matt. Parcel arrived in perfect condition & very well packed as usual.  8)

A big Thank You to KG's fishing buddy.  ;)

Until next time.  :)

Offline Pistol Pete

• Youngling
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 2, 2004, 02:31 PM »
Just got some figures from Matt that he sold me, great transaction, thanks man!
Bang Bang

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 2, 2004, 02:34 PM »
Received a bundle of figures from Matt and I have nothing but good great things to say.  Thanks a bunch, Matt! :)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 5, 2004, 11:08 AM »
matt hooked me up with a great gentle giant bust that i needed, and had it shipped right to my house (or at least my p o box). thanks again  ;D

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2004, 03:08 PM »
Another super-duper deal with Matt. Helped me complete my animated Clone Wars set by finding and shipping me an elusive Yoda. Thanks a bunch, Matt!   ;D  

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2004, 01:04 AM »
I was able to meet with JediMac and Tydirium tonight.  After Matt finally put down the Freeze Frame Weequay, he proceeded to hand me a Red Clone Trooper and a VHTF Super Clone Trooper!

Thanks a lot Matt

-Fish-

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2004, 01:16 PM »
Time to submit some more positive feedback for MAC Daddy, this time for a transaction we completed last month.

Matt ships his packages in such a careful, timely, and professional manner, that I am convinced that he should single-handedly take over StarWarsShop.com.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Patty Colman's Feedback
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2004, 11:11 AM »
I start this thread with the full expectation that ol' Matty C will be merging it to his thread as soon as he reads it, but you know what?  It's all good.

So me and Matt were working out this deal, but he was going out of town, and wasn't able to ship it out before he left (only because I was a bit slow to respond, as usual).  

So Matt packages everything up, and then actually instructs his wife to take it to the post office--in the terrible L.A. traffic, mind you--and mail it to me.  

And to me, since going to the post office is the biggest hassle of a trade, I leave this positive feedback for Patty (although I will give props to Matt for his always-great packaging, and ****** awesome freebies.

Thanks, guys!