Author Topic: JediMAC's feedback  (Read 79271 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
JediMAC's feedback
« on: February 12, 2003, 12:07 AM »
A big thanks to all of my fellow traders!  My Star Wars collection wouldn't be complete without your help.  Hopefully I was able to enhance your collections a little as well...

I have a bunch more feedback at both Rebelscum and Galactic Hunter as well, if you're interested...

Looking forward to trading with you!   8)

- Matt
« Last Edit: March 4, 2005, 08:08 PM by JediMAC »

Offline CyberScout

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re:JediMAC's trading feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 07:36 PM »
JediMAC hooked me up with a wave of StarTours Droids and made a great trade with me to get them.Smooth,easy and fast.Two thumbs way up,I'd deal with Matt anytime,thanks bud.  ;D ;D

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 12:42 PM »
Matt hooked me up too with the Star Tour fig's.
All arrived safe & sound.

I highly recommend dealing with JediMAC.
Thanks Bud.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 08:28 PM »
Another great trade with Matt. Great trader.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 3, 2003, 10:36 PM »
Sure, if you don't mind the grief associated with trading with Laker fans, he's all right.  Oh, the packing is first rate, the shipping fast.  Blah, blah, blah.  Booooooooring.  

Helpful, funny.  But boring. :P
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline aliasjcb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: JediMAC's trading feedback
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 01:52 PM »
Posting my thanks for a great trade. Thanks Matt!

John

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: JediMAC's trading feedback
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2003, 11:50 AM »
Thanks for the items JediMac.  I appreciate your help and for selling me that extra figure at retail.  I hope we can help each other out with our collections in the future.  

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: JediMAC's Trading Feedback
« Reply #7 on: April 3, 2003, 10:34 AM »
Man... where to begin?  Matt is by far one of the most helpful people I have come across in any of the numerous Star Wars forums.  He hooked me up with 5 of the Star Tour Droids and the two newer speeder bikes.  I didn't have anything he needed for trade, so he just sold these to me.  He didn't jack the price up or anything... just sold it all to me at the regular price plus shipping/insurance and sales tax.  He went out of his way to try to find me MOMC carded figures (I wouldn't want anything less), and he succeeded!  He got me some of the best-looking carded figures that I have in my collection, so that in itself impressed me a great deal.

The packaging was incredible... tons of packing materials to keep my figures from getting damaged.  But there was only one bad thing about this package... he put this stupid Lakers poster on the very top of the inside part of the box (so it was the first thing I happened to see).  It made me sick.  Just kidding about the sick part, but he did that because the Lakers are his favorite team and they're my most hated NBA team.  It was very funny though opening up the box to see that inside.

Overall, I would rate him a perfect 10 out of 10 for trading/selling.  I plan on getting the next 3 Star Tour Droids from him when the come out.  Thanks Matt for all your hard work and effort!  I truly appreciate it!!!
dustrho

Offline Lubovgeorge

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
JEDIMAC , Top rated trader
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2003, 08:10 PM »
I highly recommend Jedimac for trading , he is very infomative and quick to ship and to reply if any questions are asked of him . I give him a AAAA+++ as a trader and also looking forward to trading with him again real soon . THANKS JEDIMAC !!!!!!!!!

Offline jerkytoys

• Youngling
  • buy me stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2003, 11:18 AM »
a great trade.  always recommend this tradeer A++

Offline chuckles

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 1, 2003, 01:24 PM »
Just want to thank Matt for helping me get that Vader helmet and coming thru when I needed a little help there. He's definately one of the best guys you could ever hope to deal with.

Thanks Matt!! :)

Offline chuckles

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 7, 2003, 09:23 PM »
Matt just hooked me up with a set of Star Tour figs and I couldn't be more pleased. He took the time to get me a mint carded set of them, despite it taking many trips and I can't thank him enough for all his help and patience. Though the decision to write "Go Lakers" on a package sent to Minnesota was questionable at best.  ;)

Thanks again Matt!!!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2003, 10:46 PM »
All right, so I really don't like this guy.  Everybody knows that right?  The Lakers suck and I think he's stalking me, BUT...

That doesn't mean the pillsbury dough boy here isn't a great trader and a real help to collectors, even Canuckleheads like me.  

Helped me out with the KB fiasco - got my Vader Riddell
Helped me out with the holiday droids - tough find for everyone
Even fired me off a Naboo royal security for cheap.

Now if only I could get him to stop writing Laker slogans on the box.  Canada customs agents hate the Lakers too, so I get nailed with duty.  

Thanks Matt.

JediMAC's response:
Uh... Just to avoid any confusion here for the newer folks, Brent and I are the best of buds.  He's just being a sarcastic smartass here!   ;)   By the way, that was a Naboo Royal GUARD, not Security, B!   :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 07:27 PM by JediMAC »

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: JediMAC's feedback
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2003, 01:25 AM »
Thanks for the Spider Droid!
I sure do appreicate it!

Regards,
MJ
I remember my dream now.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: JediMAC's feedback
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2003, 04:19 PM »
For the record, you sent me a Tusken Raider ambush; Yoda w/chair, Imperial 4 pack and somthin' else (senility, doncha know).  

Ok, it was a deluxe clone trooper for me to open and lose parts of.

Matt's always a great help and seems to have come to his senses.  The box was finally marked "Lakers suck" and go figure, no customs fees.   :o  Pity you still can't pick a winner (Go Nets?!)

Not bad for a fat, green guy.