Author Topic: Boba Fett..... Voiced by Jango Fett?  (Read 10593 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett..... Voiced by Jango Fett?
« Reply #30 on: September 1, 2004, 06:10 PM »
I know.

The original sounds sort of like "As you wisssh...", and the new one sounds like "asyouwish".

Just ******* terrible.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 1, 2004, 11:29 PM »
BOOOOOOOO.

Good lord, that is TERRIBLE. Morrison could've at least TRIED to talk slower and match the original voice, not give us this fast paced mumbo jumbo.  >:(
Yep that is Craptacular.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

SilverZ

« Reply #32 on: September 2, 2004, 03:51 PM »
It's pretty obvious Tem just phoned this in. It's just sloppy reading. He and whoever directed him in the voicebooth both need to be pelted with copies of the Holiday Special.

What's worse though is that the sound designers had every opportunity to make these things perfect. I mean, really raise these DVD soundtracks up to modern standards... definitive. To chuck those aweful lines in like they are, with those horrible gaps in timing is just pathetic. Not only is the line read bad, but the gap of "nothing" that follows "as you weesh" disprupts the scene's pace and tone. I mean, it's wretched and jarring. It feels like you're taken out of the scene its so bad. What a half-assed job.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: September 2, 2004, 04:55 PM »
They could add "Crikey!" to it maybe? :)

Yeah!  Just change the lines to:
"Come on now, Vader.  No disentigrations?  Crikey!"
and
"Crikey!  He's no good to meh ded!"

and then add a line where Fett says, "Crikey, Luke!  That's a right nice saber ya got there, mate!" after luke cuts up his gun.

Yeah... that'd work real nice...

Jeff
 ::)

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 3, 2004, 11:11 AM »
Yknow i have this horrible feeling that Empire will no longer be my fav starwars movie
And i'm getting a bit mad about it actually, why can't he leave it alone?
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself