Author Topic: Episode 3 Potential Figure List (SPOILERS)  (Read 5246 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Episode 3 Potential Figure List (SPOILERS)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2004, 01:47 AM »
MMMMMMMmmmmmmm Army builders.

Wookies and Nemodians and Clones.  OH MY!  :)

That's good news to this army builder's ears, but will the list hold up?  Time will tell, but I'm fairly pleased with everything BUT Orn Free Ta.  Not that I dislike his Saga figure, and I have no doubt he'll be unique in E3, but I don't care for seeing hundreds of him clogging pegs...  Again.

Captain Antilles?  Interesting...  Didn't know he'd be in E3, which makes his Saga figure even more "too young" looking.  Unless that's Captain Antilles Jr.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2004, 02:32 PM »
I'd guess the Captain is in charge of the Tantive, he also takes care of the droids I would guess ;)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2004, 08:01 PM »
Yeah, that's the main thing that surprised me about this list.  Are we finally going to know who the real Captain Antilles that C-3PO was referring to ANH?  LOL!  We'll see I guess. 

If this list is even true that is. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2004, 09:47 PM »
Antilles in ANH wasn't particularly old though.  I find it odd they'd put him in E3, but that's me.  I mean the droids could be passed around some before reaching him.

I always figured Organa would've gotten them, and just made sure they were attached to something under his control, and eventually Leia's.  IE: The Tantive IV.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2004, 10:01 PM »
Any info on what weapons the clones will come with?? E-11's? Clone Assult Rifles?

Anyone?

Bueler? Bueler?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2004, 09:27 AM »
So many army builders...I suppose we'll be getting an AT-TE and a Juggernaut as vehicles this time round, eh?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2004, 07:21 PM »
I almost hope NOT, unless they do the TE to-scale.  Not a huge vehicle really, and one that "Assembly required" could make its packaging quite small or reasonable really.  I'd love an AT-TE but not at the cost of it looking silly next to the uber detailed figures we get.

I was disappointed with the Gunship for that reason myself.

I REALLY am hoping no Juggernaut though.  That'd be underscaled, no two ways about it, unless Hasbro took a real gamble like 21st Cent. Toys has with their 1:6 tanks...  Then a Juggernaut could be cool but horribly expensive to the majority.

I dunno, I just think Hasbro should stick to small vehicles and do them to-scale.  Do them justice.  Big stuff didn't do too swift in AOTC as far as sales, to-scale or not.

Give me the fighters to-scale, speeders, etc...  Leave the big stuff up to the imagination or customizers.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2004, 12:42 PM »
Well atleast we can hope for some of those AT-ST like things....and lots of 'em.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -