Author Topic: Matthew Lillard sucks (JediMAC knows first-hand).  (Read 11745 times)

Offline Pistol Pete

• Youngling
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Re: Matthew Lillard sucks. (and Linda Cardellini is hot.)
« Reply #30 on: August 2, 2004, 05:01 PM »
Maybe the bit about wrestling moves was right :D
Bang Bang

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 2, 2004, 05:01 PM »
I've been told I look like him on several occasions, sadly none of which have ended with "Can we go out sometime" or "drop them pants now!".

The fact that he and our Matt were passionate explains much of what transpired at Comic Con when we shared a room though... : >:(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #32 on: August 2, 2004, 05:01 PM »
We were mad, passionate lovers.  There, I said it.  Happy now?

I knew it!

Somehow. . .  I've always known. . .

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #33 on: August 2, 2004, 05:14 PM »
Yeah, FOOTHILL (as in, a high school in Tustin, CA) - not football.  I think Lillard was in Little League with me, but I don't recall him playing any high school sports later on (though I could be wrong).

Truth is, we weren't tight, or good friends or anything like that.  Just classmates for a number of years, with a fair amount of interaction just in class or around school.  We ran in separate circles for the most part.  Nothing too exciting.

I'd say he was in the "B+" crowd - not super popular, but a reasonably cool dude that most people liked.  Not geeky/nerdy/dorky, or anything like that.  Cool enough that he went to some of the bigger parties.  Never did anything terribly notable in those years though, that I recall.  No idea if he was into the "drama" thing back then, though I do recall him being a tad bit on the "class clown" side at times...

I always thought he was just a regular, nice, normal guy.  Sorry I don't have any stories, or insight, that's more fun than that.  As for my yearbooks from those 4 years (7th - 10th grade), I think they're all in storage right now (not that I have a scanner anyway).  Hopefully I can dig them out some time soon, and let you know if there's anything else fun in there.  Just try to remember that I'm 34 freakin' years old now, and the memory's not so good anymore...   :P

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #34 on: August 2, 2004, 05:17 PM »
Yeah, FOOTHILL (as in, a high school in Tustin, CA) - not football.  I think Lillard was in Little League with me, but I don't recall him playing any high school sports later on (though I could be wrong).

Truth is, we weren't tight, or good friends or anything like that.  Just classmates for a number of years, with a fair amount of interaction just in class or around school.  We ran in separate circles for the most part.  Nothing too exciting.

I'd say he was in the "B+" crowd - not super popular, but a reasonably cool dude that most people liked.  Not geeky/nerdy/dorky, or anything like that.  Cool enough that he went to some of the bigger parties.  Never did anything terribly notable in those years though, that I recall.  No idea if he was into the "drama" thing back then, though I do recall him being a tad bit on the "class clown" side at times...

I always thought he was just a regular, nice, normal guy.  Sorry I don't have any stories, or insight, that's more fun than that.  As for my yearbooks from those 4 years (7th - 10th grade), I think they're all in storage right now (not that I have a scanner anyway).  Hopefully I can dig them out some time soon, and let you know if there's anything else fun in there.  Just try to remember that I'm 34 freakin' years old now, and the memory's not so good anymore...   :P

But Matt, this kind of answer is no fun.

Let's get back to that whole "Matt and Matthew were gay lovers" thing, huh?
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 2, 2004, 05:18 PM »
We were mad, passionate lovers.  There, I said it.  Happy now?

I guess your admission goes a long way towards explaining this:

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Matthew Lillard sucks (JediMAC knows first-hand).
« Reply #36 on: August 2, 2004, 05:20 PM »
Dear Lord, what have I gotten myself into...?!    >:(   :P

Still, though, do we really need to know the names of the schools that Messrs. Colman and Lillard attended?  Is that important?

I just mentioned that, in case anyone cared enough to look it up and verify it...   :-*

(I tried to quote your post on the prior page Lillard Fan, and instead I modified it!  Stupid me...)   :-[
« Last Edit: August 2, 2004, 05:22 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #37 on: August 2, 2004, 05:26 PM »
From JediMAC:

I just mentioned that, in case anyone cared enough to look it up and verify it...   :-*

Dammit.  I tried to quote your post here, and instead I modified it!  Stupid me...

You're fired.

I worked hard on that post, too.  

Had that whole "lysdexic" joke going on, along with the explanation about Football/Foothill, all that.

Amateur.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #38 on: August 2, 2004, 05:32 PM »
I think what's happened here, is that we've got Colman so rattled, that his ability to effectively moderate these forums has been compromised.

Memories. . .  From the corner of my mind. . .

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 2, 2004, 05:39 PM »
Is your number on that napkin MAC?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 2, 2004, 06:01 PM »
Is your number on that napkin MAC?

Kevin

Funny that you'd say that because I was thinking of adding a little line going from the napkin to a text that says "phone number to give to Lillard."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #41 on: August 2, 2004, 06:42 PM »
I would like to ask Mister Birchall if he thought in his wildest dreams that this thread would ever progress like it did?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #42 on: August 2, 2004, 07:20 PM »
his ability to effectively moderate these forums has been compromised.

Uh oh...

Well we know what this means then.  Matt's going to randomly shut threads down at his own discretion, berate any new members at the site, and start a torant of "official" threads.

Starting with:

The Official I love Mathew Illard Thread!  :)

Maybe all Illard needs is support?  He could be so much more!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 2, 2004, 08:48 PM »
Well we know what this means then.  Matt's going to randomly shut threads down at his own discretion, berate any new members at the site, and start a torant of "official" threads.

No Matt! Don't fall to the dark side!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 2, 2004, 09:32 PM »
his ability to effectively moderate these forums has been compromised.

Uh oh...

Starting with:

The Official I love Mathew Illard Thread!  :)

Maybe all Illard needs is support?  He could be so much more!

That sounds so familiar...why can't I put my finger on it...

« Last Edit: August 2, 2004, 09:50 PM by Kneel Before Zod »