Author Topic: Matthew Lillard sucks (JediMAC knows first-hand).  (Read 11738 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Matthew Lillard sucks (JediMAC knows first-hand).
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2004, 09:26 PM »

Anyone besides Colman go and see Without A Paddle?  I have not...

Guess what movie I went to see tonight...

Yep.  A few scenes with Lillard and friends in nothing but boxers.    :-\

I have to admit that I actually laughed at more than a few parts though.   :-[  There were a LOT of SW and Indy references, even vintage 3PO had a small role to play...

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2004, 11:33 PM »
That is hilarious, but I REALLY hope I never piss any of you off! 
As for Lillard, I believe he also did/does the voice overs for Shaggy on the Scooby- Doo Cartoons as I have seen him credited- however, never paid attention to the year. 
As a SW note, Mark Hamill does a voice over on Scooby-Doo Zombie Island (a non-Lillard) full length feature.  I knew he did voice work, but I didn't think it reached as far as this. 
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2004, 11:41 PM »
Hammil's even done voicing in video games princess.  In Wing Commander he was digitally put into the game as well.  He's made a real career on cartoon voicing, but his voicing the Joker on Batman Animated Series is his best...  Really neat character and all.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2004, 10:11 PM »
Hammil's even done voicing in video games princess.  In Wing Commander he was digitally put into the game as well.  He's made a real career on cartoon voicing, but his voicing the Joker on Batman Animated Series is his best...  Really neat character and all.
Yeah, I knew he did the Wing Commander stuff- that was years ago- wasn't it?, and the Batman connection, etc, but I just find Scooby Doo to be in a WHOLE other category from those... I guess I really shouldn't... um Batman Animated Series is probably ACTUALLY made for kids, too...
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2004, 01:42 AM »
I'd say a mix...  Kinda like Clone Wars.  Clone Wars really had an adult feel, but my gf's kids really enjoyed it immensely.  I remember her youngest laughing his ass off at the Clone's being smacked around by Assajj in the forrest, and he liked Durge with his biker droid army too.

It's nice when adults and kids can enjoy something simultaneously...  Unfortunately Lucas himself can't maintain a balance like that.

The Batman Animated Series was definitely aimed at both though I believe.  Adults could get into it seriously, but it wasn't too violent for kids, it had humor both could follow and laugh at...  That's good stuff. 

Kinda like Toy Story I think...  To use a comparison.  But a lot less funny than Toy Story.  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77