Author Topic: Clone Trooper #6 - Worth Army Building  (Read 15912 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Clone Trooper #6 - Worth Army Building
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2005, 08:37 PM »
oooh neon clones, what a maroon...

well i bought 6 more Clones today, to up my total to an even dozen. I think I'm going to stop here, as now I have more of these guys than I do of the Clone Wars SA Clone. may customize one or two of these guys if I get good shots of the unique color schemes from the movie...
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Commander_Miseria

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Touching from a distance further all the time..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2005, 05:11 PM »
ridiculous auction, but overall i think the #6 is a good figure. I have about 22 (with 9-10 on the way)but i think i may be done with that figure as since then i have found the clone commander  :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2005, 05:37 PM »
I think I bought my last Clone #6 today... that gives me around 20 or so of this version...

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2005, 04:47 AM »
I think I have to agree with earlier sentiments that I'm a LITTLE worried that the SA Clone coming out will be rare.  I've had a much higher opinion of the current Clone though and have bought a few...  Want some more but they're even drying up in this area at this point.

It's a much better figure than I was hoping, and really I'd say the one flaw I once attributed to him (the hips) really doesn't look bad at all.  Not awkward or anything, so that nixes that one.  Now I'm just bummed about the waist not turning at all...  Does tend to limit him more than I'd like.

Still, better than nothing...  better than any Saga Clone...  I'll gladly buy more.  May even go over your # there Justin, just because I am a little curious to see how "rare" the SA version turns out to be.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2005, 08:55 AM »
I agree, I'm a bit concerned about how easy the SA Clone will be to find, but I hope I'm wrong.  From what we've seen it looks like an amazing figure, and I actually like the look of these clones better than the AOTC versions.  With the exception of places that are higher priced (Shopko, Kohl's), the #6 Clone is totally wiped out here in town at the retail outlets (Wal-Mart, Target, TRU).  I have 2 so far, but I hope to pick up a few more if possible.  They really are nice figures, aside from the action feature and waist issues, and if the SA one is going to be a tough find, it doesn't hurt to have a few extras of these just in case.