Author Topic: Star Wars Hot Wheels  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Hot Wheels
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 10:45 AM »
I grabbed a few of these at Target a couple weeks ago.  The base is designed to fit on a (child's) finger to simulate flying around.  These ships remind me of metal versions of Micro Machines, same level of detail but a touch bigger.  Pretty cool.  I grabbed the Y-Wing, Snowspeeder and the Falcon.  They also had the Ghost and Slave-1 (both of which seem to be the pegwarmers so far).

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 12:46 PM »
Walmart.com has some rolled back to $3.97.  Free ship to store.  Not a bad price.  I believe the Falcon, Ghost are there plus another... Y-wing or snowspeeder.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:49 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • parties weren't meant to last
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 12:14 PM »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender / Follow me -> @jlsmentek

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Got Wave 2 of the Die Cast ships at Target earlier. Red 5 X-Wing (with open S-foils), Red 3 X-Wing (closed S-foils) and the TIE Fighter. There's also a Vulture Droid from ROTS in the wave.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 08:12 AM »
Got Wave 2 of the Die Cast ships at Target earlier. Red 5 X-Wing (with open S-foils), Red 3 X-Wing (closed S-foils) and the TIE Fighter. There's also a Vulture Droid from ROTS in the wave.

All the WalMarts near here got a huge skid with both waves in it.  They dropped their price to $3.92 as well.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 08:10 AM »
Anyone else collecting the Hot Wheels ships?  I bought my son the remaining ships he was missing for Christmas, and I just picked up the 2-pack with the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal frigate.  The only one that eludes me so far is the Rebels TIE which is in a 2-pack with the Ghost.  I even have the two versions of the snowspeeder (Luke's is packed in with a "playset").

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 10:39 AM »
Where did you find the Star Destroyer/ Mon Cal Frigate?

I only have a couple of these, but that sounds like a must have.

Anyone else collecting the Hot Wheels ships?  I bought my son the remaining ships he was missing for Christmas, and I just picked up the 2-pack with the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal frigate.  The only one that eludes me so far is the Rebels TIE which is in a 2-pack with the Ghost.  I even have the two versions of the snowspeeder (Luke's is packed in with a "playset").
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 10:53 AM »
I found it at TRU.  My son loves the ships more than he does action figures, so I have gone overboard with these for him.   :)  It is tough finding information on what is out, what to expect, etc.  Hasbro collectors have it good.  :)

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 09:22 AM »
I already have the Imperial Star Destroyer with the Mon Calamari cruiser, and Slave 1.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 7, 2016, 09:50 AM »
Found Rey's Speeder, black resistance X-wing with closed foils, and First Order Star Destroyer yesterday.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 02:30 PM »
Ordered the AT-At and Snowspeeder 2-Pk from Amazon as well as finally adding the Rebels TIE Fighter.  That 2Pk was going for ~$5 on Amazon.