Community > Watto's Junk Yard

TV Funny Man Dave Coulier...ALIVE!

(1/9) > >>

Scott:

I was just watching VH1's behind the scenes look of the Surreal Life when my heart skipped a beat as they announced the cast ofr SR3...

Headlining the show is none other than the once thought dead TV Funny Man Dave Coulier star of America's Funniest People

Now, they may have taped these 2 or 3 years ago so he still may be dead, but its a hopeful sign to all Dave Coulier fans out there

RIL Dave!  RIL!

Angry Ewok:
He's alive. He lives in LA.

Dressel Rebel:
Claim: The Alanis Morissette song "You Oughta Know"
is about actor Dave Coulier from TV's Full House.

paploo:
i heard it is about a hockey player

Jesse James:
Morisette all but outright confirmed it was about Coulier on the Stern show.

Incredible...

I believe Artie Lang summed that up best when he said, "What'd he do, impress you with his Popeye impersonation?"

Ya know what though, Bob Sagget's stand-up routine is really funny (IE: Not cutesy, but rather vulgar and "adult"), and I've heard Coulier's pretty funny too.  They were molded into the tools they're more commonly known to be though.

I've seen Sagget's routine, and it is good.  Seeing it and knowing who he played on TV makes it even funnier.  It's like old P.W. and his "adult" comedy special on Showtime/HBO, and yet comparing his TV show with it.  His films were then more a happy medium of the two "sides".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version