Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

Whats your favorite

<< < (2/4) > >>

JediMAC:
Well lookie who's finally poked his nose in here at JD?!  Welcome aboard Jim (chuckles).  Nice to have ya' here.  Looking forward to more of your musings here in the future.

On topic, though I've got about 2/3 of all the EU books released to date, I unfortunately haven't read too many of them - they're just sitting up on the shelves collecting dust.  But of the ones I have read, I'd have to agree with most people and say the Thrawn trilogy was the best - hands down...

chuckles:
Thanks for the welcome. I'll certainly be stopping by more often.  :)

Zuckuss44:
Well, I haven't read that many books, but have read many of the comic books. I'd have to go with Crimson Empire on this one.

Depmode:
ok the thrawn trilogy was good, I agree with everyone on that... Thrawn was my favorite character for the longest time, and my AOL name for like 3 years was even thrawn related.... but my favorite EU books to date are the JEDI ACADEMY TRILOGY by Kevin J. Anderson. These books were great. I loved the character developement, and the stories were so fast, and Admiral Dala was cool, and Kyp, and the evil Jedi Spirit in the temple... and finally, the spine mine Spider, OMG! It freaked me out reading the part in the book with the spiders in the dark... Yes, that is the best trilogy...

I could never get into rouge squadren... I dunno, just the reading was too... I dunno, " the xwing swooped to the left, then to the right, and chased behind the tie. The engines roared, and the steam vents closed down as the pilot banked to the left." Well that sounds good, but I wrote that lol jk. No really, i dunno, just couldn't get into the non-stop dog fights... found it boring...

The Courtship of Princess Leia is a most read, as it's the book where Han and Leia finally get together, plus the planet filled with the rancors were awesome.

The correllian trilogy got so damn boring by the third book that I never finished it.

The Crystal star was awesome. Dark saber was ok, but it was a QUICK read.

That's all for now.

CloneF13Y35:
I've read the initial Zahn Thrawn triology then dualolgy (spector of the past/vision of the future), TPM and AotC hardbacks, plus the NJO. I have a few Rogue Squadron books. I remember having the trade paperbacks for Sw and ESB Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back when but don't know where they are now :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version