Multimedia > TV-9D9

Clone Wars Cartoon

(1/4) > >>

Angry Ewok:
Well it seems the cartoons weren't called off after all!  :D I think it's great that there'll be some on-screen EU, but I gotta admit I'm not sure that i like the whole 'jack' style... hopefully the 3 minute cartoons will actually make sense, but 3 minutes is incredibly short... Anyway, this should be really cool. If I read right, the total time of the combined shows adds up to an hour in length. Think there's any chance of the shows being put on a DVD?

Thoughts?

Reconsgt:
I am still a fan of the GI Joe style cartoons and was hoping for that type. I am happy to see that it is released  and will have to wait for the final product to offer an opinion.

I think there is a chance that all the episodes may be released on dvd after they run. I would by one.

Depmode:
I really have no doubt they'll be released on DVD. In fact, I am very much hoping they will be, as it will prolly be the only change getting to see them. I'm not a tv person, and I never make it to see somethign scheduled on TV. So I know I'll miss all the clone wars cartoons when they air most likely.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Depmode on March 31, 2003, 09:04 AM ---I really have no doubt they'll be released on DVD. In fact, I am very much hoping they will be, as it will prolly be the only change getting to see them. I'm not a tv person, and I never make it to see somethign scheduled on TV. So I know I'll miss all the clone wars cartoons when they air most likely.

--- End quote ---
Yep, same for me.  I suspect they'll come out at some point on DVD.  Probably better marketing to get them out prior to Ep III but may be part of a big boxed set.  So long as I get them.

Sith Bounty Hunter:

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on February 20, 2003, 05:02 PM ---Well it seems the cartoons weren't called off after all!  :D I think it's great that there'll be some on-screen EU, but I gotta admit I'm not sure that i like the whole 'jack' style... hopefully the 3 minute cartoons will actually make sense, but 3 minutes is incredibly short... Anyway, this should be really cool. If I read right, the total time of the combined shows adds up to an hour in length. Think there's any chance of the shows being put on a DVD?

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

I really don't think they'll make a DVD of it because if they made any DVD, besides TPM to E3, it would probably be the origional trilogy on DVD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version