Author Topic: Why Lucas tinkered with Star Wars!  (Read 13386 times)

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
Re: Why Lucas tinkered with Star Wars!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 12:57 AM »
 I watched saw too many times.  :P

But yeah if he does try to delete entire scenes then who knows what kind of crap he'll pull afterwards.
-shivers at the thought of teletubies instead of battle droids-
Well I for one dont mind the changes of fetts voice ect. but I would care if he decides to go ahead and take out scenes.
Is he losing his mind or something?
Damn you Lucas! DAMN YOU!!!

Then again you cant win every battle...especially against the guy who thought of the entire thing you want back.  :-\
Not too many options.
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2006, 02:03 PM »
The changes that are made are not for what fans want, it is actually to make the saga make sense and to make sure that both the prequel trilogy (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith) and the original trilogy (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi) keep in line with each other.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 07:36 PM »
c'mon, it's what the guy wants, can't we respect that? Besides, last time I checked, he DID create the movies. ::)
Yo is what yo is.

Offline mutantpoo

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 10:44 PM »
Yeah but you think he would/should have made those kinds of changes during the script writing for the last 3 movies and made them fit the originals then instead of what he's doing now though.

The changes that are made are not for what fans want, it is actually to make the saga make sense and to make sure that both the prequel trilogy (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith) and the original trilogy (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi) keep in line with each other.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 1, 2006, 03:18 PM »

everybody will have walkie talkies instead of blasters.

LOL,South Park.That was a good episode.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Desfiy

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 11:40 PM »
Yeah but you think he would/should have made those kinds of changes during the script writing for the last 3 movies and made them fit the originals then instead of what he's doing now though.

I agree with this its not so much that he made changes in the movies, he just didnt do them in the right movies, he should have made the changes in the prequel movies so they fit in with the Original Trilogy, and what the hell was he thinking by putting Jar Jar Binks in any movie.