Author Topic: How are the OTC card conditions near you?  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
How are the OTC card conditions near you?
« on: September 21, 2004, 11:14 PM »
I've been seeing a lot of really messed up cards for the OTC figures, and wondered if that was just isolated to my few local stores, or if that was more of a widespread issue?  The damage is all over the place too.  Some have crushed bubbles, severely warped/curled sides, smashed corners, etc.  The problem seems to be most noticeable at my Target.  WM and TRU don't seem to be quite as bad.  But it's unfortunately preventing me from finding the last several mint carded figures that I need to get my OTC collection up to date.

So how are the cards and bubbles looking in your areas?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: How are the OTC card conditions near you?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 11:55 PM »
Not bad here...  For the most part.  I've never seen a damaged VOTC actually, but OTC are no worse for wear than Saga was out by me.  The odd "dinged" bubble or card... 

I sw one horribly trashed Luke X-Wing which is now surprisingly gone, but it was terrible.  Saw it like a month ago at a Target that is now packed with OTC repacks that aren't moving anywhere quickly.

The card was tore up intentionally or by a child or something though.  It couldn't have been just shipping damage I'd think.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: How are the OTC card conditions near you?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 12:22 AM »
Well, all the Han's I've been finding have been on pretty good cards. Other than that, I wouldn't know, since the only figure I've seen lately is Han  ::)