Author Topic: VOTC/OTC Purchases  (Read 97089 times)

SilverZ

Re: VOTC/OTC Purchases
« Reply #240 on: January 22, 2005, 05:59 AM »
Been seeing the Vader/Luke pop up quite a bit this week at TRU, just after they did inventory. Might be the spot to check atm.

I was able to get a nice minty '05 Vader this week that has officially closed out all of the OTC for my collection. It's on to finishing the CW Clone variants and hopefully a nice rest for the wallet until April.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #241 on: January 26, 2005, 01:32 AM »
Thanks for looking, Jesse.  Appreciate it.   :)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 26, 2005, 05:57 PM »
Can anybody help me with Luke, Leia or Lando?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2005, 05:57 PM »
2 VOTC Stormies came in the mail today. :)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2005, 01:41 AM »
Spuffy, check your PM's.  I got you your Leia...  Actually it's down to Ben and Luke at that store now, haha.  :)  Leia and Han dried up quick so I got some of the last of those two.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2005, 03:16 AM »
Can anybody help me with Luke, Leia or Lando?

I have a couple yodas to trade.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2005, 04:20 AM »
Thanks so much, Jesse.  Now I just need Chewie...  :(

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2005, 05:15 AM »
Hey Ook,

If I can get back to WM I can maybe help with Luke and Leia.  I'll let you know but they didn't have many Leia's.  Luke I think they had almost as many as Ben...  I'll let you know if I get out that way... 

If I'd read your post here I'd have picked them up tonight when I was out that way for Spuffy and CorranHorn.  Sorry about that.  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2005, 10:05 PM »
Hey Ook,

If I can get back to WM I can maybe help with Luke and Leia.  I'll let you know but they didn't have many Leia's.  Luke I think they had almost as many as Ben...  I'll let you know if I get out that way... 

If I'd read your post here I'd have picked them up tonight when I was out that way for Spuffy and CorranHorn.  Sorry about that.  :-\

Thanks a lot, dude. If you can get 'em, get the best paint jobs; don't care about cards! :) If you can use the clamshells, you can have 'em.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 29, 2005, 12:46 AM »
Hey Ook,

As another option, I think I can find a Luke and Leia down here in Yuma, Arizona where I'm visiting until Tuesday.  If Jesse James doesn't have any luck, I could grab them for you at the TRU that I visited today.  Just let me know!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2005, 12:48 AM »
Hey Jesse (CAnuck), if there's a cheap Leia there, I need her please. 

I have nearly zero control with these.  They showed up again at TRU at full retail and I bought two more stormtroopers :-X  I managed to leave behind a couple of others, though it was painful.  Boba, Vader were plentiful, but R2 and Chewie were long gone.  I was surprised to see Boba and stormtroopers sitting.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #251 on: January 29, 2005, 12:57 AM »
Stormies sitting?  *sigh*

How much Canadian to American does that come to Brent?  I always can use more. :P

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2005, 12:58 AM »
As another option, I think I can find a Luke and Leia down here in Yuma, Arizona where I'm visiting until Tuesday.

How's AZ (or the U.S. for that matter) treating you Jess?  Little warmer, I s'pose?

Feel free to start up an Arizona Finds thread here if you dig up anything good!  (we don't have one here at JD as it is)   ;)

Good luck on the hunt, and travel safe.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2005, 12:59 AM »
Wait, just to clarify, you guys are talking about picking up clearance figs for me, right? I don't want to pay more than $5 each...

How much are those Stormies??

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2005, 01:19 AM »
Hey Jesse (CAnuck), if there's a cheap Leia there, I need her please.

Wait, just to clarify, you guys are talking about picking up clearance figs for me, right? I don't want to pay more than $5 each...

How much are those Stormies??

Brent & Ook:
Here in AZ, TRU has their VOTC for $10.99 US (neither WM or Target has any VOTC left here).  It sounds like that may be more than you wanted to pay, Ook.  How about you Brent?

Boba, Vader were plentiful, but R2 and Chewie were long gone. I was surprised to see Boba and stormtroopers sitting.

I can't quite remember, but isn't it the VOTC Vader that is supposed to be ideal for holding Captain Antilles by the neck?  If so, I'd love to get another Vader for a little display.  If you come across another, I'd be glad to trade/buy from you.

How's AZ (or the U.S. for that matter) treating you Jess?  Little warmer, I s'pose?

Feel free to start up an Arizona Finds thread here if you dig up anything good!  (we don't have one here at JD as it is)   ;)

Good luck on the hunt, and travel safe.

Thanks, Matt.  Why yes, it is a tad warmer, especially in Mexico today.   ;)  I've spent the last couple days in shorts and a T-shirt - no parka for this Canuck.  I'm loving this now, but it's going to make it so hard to go home...   :'(

And I just may have to start up an Arizona finds thread, maybe it'll prompt someone else to keep it up when I leave.   :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 01:21 AM by JesseVader08 »