Author Topic: Apprentice of the Force GBA  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Apprentice of the Force GBA
« on: September 24, 2004, 10:03 AM »
Ok, I'm a relative newbie to the world of Star Wars gaming.  I've played a bunch of old PC based games, loving X-wing versus Tie Fighter especially. 

Now that I've purchased a GBA, I have both Flight of the Falcon and Apprentice of the Force. 

I also have a stupid question :-[  In the second segment of AOTF, where in the hell do I pick up the key card that is needed presumably about halfway through? ???  My expectation is that maybe a stormtrooper is carrying it (sandtrooper?) but I haven't been able to get it.  So I kill them.  And it's nowhere to be found.  Any help?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Apprentice of the Force GBA
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 11:49 PM »
I just picked this up yesterday. You need to scale one of the walls and go in through a door that will take you into a level that has the key.  ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 10:57 AM »
I just picked this up yesterday. You need to scale one of the walls and go in through a door that will take you into a level that has the key.  ;)

I love you.  thanks. :)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 07:52 AM »
Right back at you ;)    This is a pretty decent little game.  Reminds me alot of the old Super Star Wars Nintendo Series. 

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 11:10 AM »
I am liking this game more and more.  Not so tough, but it's fun for someone like me that plays games less than the average person.  Does a good job of training you in the Jedi arts. 

Only gripe is that they have Luke refer to Endor as a "planet".  Those damn furballs are on a moon and don't deserve an entire planet.   >:(  Actually two gripes, I can't shoot the damn Ewoks >:(