Author Topic: JD Review: SA Clone Trooper  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
JD Review: SA Clone Trooper
« on: September 27, 2004, 12:20 AM »
Old?  Yes.

Perfect Figure?  As close as Hasbro's ever achieved, and while the figure is moldy oldy, it's a good one to review...  Especially since I wrote this up quite some time ago, and wanted to bring it to the public.  Cleanin' out the closet of reviews here at JD, so keep with us on this and enjoy the blast(s) from the past as we get things in line. :)

Now, this figure's just simply incredible if you don't own it...  If you do own it, you know what I'm talking about, but have you considered all aspects of him?  Perhaps, and perhaps not, so I bring to you my in-depth review of the SA Clone.

CLICK RIGHT HERE and read the full review to see all the little things that make this great...  But also, there's a couple minor flaws of course.

Nah, nothing's perfect but damned if this isn't a close one from Hasbro.  And speaking of which, Kudos to the design team at Hasbro who really set a new bar of articulation and accuracy in the 3.75"/1:18 range of figures.  Absolutely amazing work on this one...

Now if only they'd actually make this figure easy for all fans to get ahold of, and do so in large quantities!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Re: JD Review: SA Clone Trooper
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 11:35 AM »
Great review!!! The review actually inspired me to go home and take the SA Clone down off the shelf!
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: JD Review: SA Clone Trooper
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 03:12 PM »
I'm glad I helped in a way.  The VOTC and any other SA figure like the Clone here are the kinda toys that shouldn't ever collect dust.

My military figures are constantly getting pulled down with their diorama buildings, and I'm rearranging them, posing them, setting things up... 

Dammit I'm playing with them ok?  Fine.  I said it... 

:)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77