NOTE: Due to the cool GI-JOE value-pack type 2-packs wherein they pack army builders and what have you, I think SW could benefit from similar marketing, but also with 'known' characters as well...
Anyhoo, my top 10 are:
1. Tonnika sisters 2-pack
2. 2-pack of Luke and Leia from the original theater poster (also on the top post, with the revealing Leia and the bare-chested Luke with the raised lightsaber), on a scene base
3. Echo Base 3-pack with Torynn Farr, Major Bren Derlin and Wes Janson (or ANY pilot for that matter)
4. Bespin/Endor Han Solo Deluxe (like a mix between POTJ Bespin Capture & the AWESOME VOTC ANH Han, but with interchangeable 'jacketed' and 'sleeved' arms and vest/jacket outer pieces so you can have ESB or ROTJ version--maybe kill all birds at once and throw on a removable holster so you can make a Han-cicle?); articulated well like the Cantina/Bespin Cap/VOTC Hans, of course
5. TIE: Neutral pose/articulated Death Star Trooper or Corrected Imperial Officer (neutral arm pose & head from POTJ/Saga version, body and tunic overhang from Admiral Ozzel mold)
6. ANY new Cantina alien(s) as previously mentioned by other members above
7. ANY Jabba's court denizens, but faves are General Doallyn (all black version, like when Chewie makes his rude entrance into Jabba's place) or Yoxgit
8. lesser-known droid 3-pack from Sandcrawler scenes (treadwell, 'daddy-longlegs', etc...)
9. corrected R5-D4
10. Last but not least, the Bespin Ice Cream Maker Guy...ok, I can forgive them if they instead gave us some army builder like a Rebel Tech or Ceremony guard (or maybe a "deluxe" Tech with the Ceremony helmet and staff--ifI recall the uniforms were the same, or just about anyways).