Author Topic: Star Wars Xcavations  (Read 2601 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Star Wars Xcavations
« on: January 27, 2019, 05:05 PM »
I had heard and seen pics of these awhile ago and was intrigued but could never ever find where they were located in any stores. Last night I saw a whole case on the clearance table at Walmart and they were $1 a pop, so I bought the whole case so I could take home the nifty display housing for them. ($11 total)

I haven't opened them yet, but I am hopeful at least a couple of these will be in scale with the 6" figures. At least close enough to make a cool addition to my display shelves.

Have to think these would have sold better if they had put them next to the Hasbro stuff.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Star Wars Xcavations
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 06:28 PM »
They’re really more in scale with 1/6 actually, maybe slightly small.  The Hutt skull is more 4” scale so I got these for that one specific skull to give to Bossk haha.  Yeah kinda stupid of me.  The Salacious Crumb skull is huge so it’s tough to peg what scale it fits into. 

If you sell the boxes off I’d give you $1 each for em if you wanted to recoup your cost. 🤷‍♂️ I like them for dio filler.  I kept the sand too for decorating bases to make something a little spiffier looking, or making my own sandbags like I used to.  It’s very fine sand...  kinda sticks together but not like Kinetic sand does.  If you do decide to sell the boxes hit me up man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 5, 2019, 05:51 PM »
Thanks man! Yeah, I think i would be up for that. I still need to dig out a Rodian, will try to do that tonight.

Yeah, the scale is pretty off on everything but Jabba, as far as 6" compatibility. He looks great though. The Gamorrean Guard is sort of close. They are all well done though, don't regret picking them up at all.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: February 5, 2019, 07:47 PM »
I have an extra Rodian you can have actually.  That was the only one I got two of.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77