Author Topic: Revoltech Star Wars Figures  (Read 522 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Revoltech Star Wars Figures
« Reply #30 on: January 9, 2015, 12:22 AM »
Yep, I've been ordering a lot of stuff from Japan over the last year, and if I go through dealers like HLJ the wait is usually 4-6 weeks. Using a service like Tenso gets it here in about a week but shipping is usually around $20.

I might lock in a preorder for 3PO and R2 from BBTS though since they aren't as expensive.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 05:16 PM »
Ended up express shipping my Revo Vader and it got here today. Just in time for the weekend, and extra time to play with display the ball jointed cape.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 02:48 PM »
Sorry for the triple post but days after getting my Revo Vader I decided to preorder some more stuff on HLJ, including the Revo Stormtrooper, 3PO and R2-D2. Yesterday I get an email saying they have the Revo Stormtrooper in stock, and now he's on his way to America.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 06:02 PM »
Cannot say enough good stuff about their private warehouse.  Stock up that way, and you'll save an assload if you play your cards right on it.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2015, 01:02 AM »
I actually preordered a BUNCH of stuff the other day, and I'm hoping the February preorders come through soon so I can bundle it. I figure I'll wait a few weeks and see what happens before finally shipping it out.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 02:32 PM »
I've found their times are usually pretty good but usually later in the month listed.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77