Author Topic: Star Case for Emperor  (Read 2082 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Star Case for Emperor
« on: October 11, 2004, 12:28 PM »
Okay, either nobody knows or nobody wants to answer my post at GH, so here goes....

I haven't purchased Star Cases for my figures since POTJ and I need about 200 for all my Saga and OTC figs. Is the Star Case that shipped with the Emperor from SWshop the Star Case 1 or 2?? All of my older figures are boxed up in storage so I have no way of checking the difference between the two. If it is the 2nd one, then does it fit all the Saga and OTC basic cards??
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Star Case for Emperor
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 12:50 PM »
The case that came with the Emperor is the Star Case 1.  The 2002 and 2003 SAGA figs are on different size cards.  Some take the Star Case 1 and others use the Star Case 2.  They did not use universal bubbles.  The Ephant Mon will not fit on either caes and you will need to buy a custom case from Oscar. To be safe buy the Star Case 2's for these SAGA.  The 2004 SAGA all fit on Star Case 1 as does all the OTC figs. 

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Star Case for Emperor
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 03:47 PM »
Thanks for the response!! :)

Didn't want to be stuck with a few hundred cases that I couldn't use....
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN