Author Topic: Uh... hello?  (Read 3088 times)

Offline JediPadawan

• Youngling
  • Jedi In Training- WATCH OUT!
    • View Profile
    • JediForce!
Uh... hello?
« on: November 17, 2002, 12:50 PM »
Hi people! You all [should] know me. I'm JP... okay fine so my real name is anthony but still call me JP. I am a teenager and I go to the Bronx HS of Science. I hate where I live. NYC sucks, especially Queens. There are no good action figures and it is very dirty, boring and overrated. Most of the people here are stupid and most of them are either always drunk or on drugs. I am the self-proclaimed biggest Coleman Trebor fan there is... I think that is obvious. I am really into dogs, especially chihuahuas. In fact, I like all animals. I have 5 dogs (Taco, Belle JT, Chalupa and Giggles) and lots of birds. I dunno all of their names but I do know that the black-headed one is Otis and he's my favorite (even though he likes to get down and dirty with Robin on the cage floor. That is why I have so many birds. ;)) I also have a frog named Frogg. I caught him myself. I like to catch frogs and insects. I also like eating (food is goooooooooooood), drawing, reading, writing, dinosaurs, Jurassic Park (great movie and an even greater book) and, of course, the color ORANGE. Of course, Star Wars is my biggest obsession. I love to collect the modern 3.75 inch figures and my collection is dangerously close to 300. Oh yeah, I am very anti-social. I have serious problems and I really can't stand being around people at all. (You should see me in a crowded elevator *shuddering uncontrollably*). I'm not the coolest kid there is. I don't bother to wear all that ''in style'' crap and my hair... why bother with the latest fashions? I like it the way I woke up with it. I'm the mean lil kid with the messy brown hair in dark clothes with the big gray sweater. Oh yeah! And I dont have green eyes! That really upsets me because green eyes are TOO KEWL. Okay. I'm rambling. I don't think anyone is even reading this garbage. So, enough about me. Who the hell are all you people and WTF are you doing in my house?! ;D  
I'm a Jedi... in training...

Offline BobaShek

• Jedi Initiate
  • OT Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re:Uh... hello?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2002, 01:31 PM »
Yeah, I wonder if anyone bothered to read that whole post, JP. ;D ;)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2002, 02:25 PM »
Ah, nice. Glad to see ya here.

Chris Belle

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2002, 02:48 PM »
I read the whole post and we are glad to have you here!

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 04:31 PM »
Hey JP, thanks for checking us out, kick your shoes off, crack open a Coca...errr Pepsi and enjoy your stay (and at your place too ;))