Author Topic: OhMyGodCheapNewFiguresOnline.com -- CLASS ACT  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Stim

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
OhMyGodCheapNewFiguresOnline.com -- CLASS ACT
« on: October 13, 2004, 08:49 PM »
I gotta say, these guys are a real class act.

I came home yesterday to find a package from them on my doorstep -- filled with the Post-OTC CORUSCANT wave!  Pablo-Jill, the Wookie Senator, and Sly Moore!  All MOMC.

Here's the crazy thing -- I didn't order them.  There was a letter in the box, explaining that they were a gift.  They sent them for FREE as a "Thank You" gift to some of their most frequent customers marking their 1-Year Anniversary of being in business.  They said those figures won't be up on the site for a few weeks...

Can you get a load of that?  What an incredibly classy and cool thing to do, eh?  It again proves why, in my opinion, they are the best online toy shop to deal with. I know some people had some problems with them early on, but I have pretty much ordered ONLY from them since they opened and they haven't let me down yet.

Keep the great work, OMGCNFO.com. And I highly, highly encourage people who are looking to buy figures online to give them a shot.

-Steve
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 08:50 PM by Stim »

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: OhMyGodCheapNewFiguresOnline.com -- CLASS ACT
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 08:53 PM »
Holy crow.

All I've ordered from them was a J'Quille and Tanus.

I doubt I qualify for their gift, but free figures kick ass.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

SilverZ

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 08:58 PM »
How have they been inventory-wise with the newer waves of OTC and VOTC? Are they pretty current with stuff?

It's nice to hear about cool actions like this. I'll have to give them a shot.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 09:00 PM »
I know they had the Jedi wave a few weeks back, but as with all online retailers now, they're sold out. Most of the good OTC is gone too.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 09:05 PM »
Frequent customers..... how many times have you ordered from them? Obviously more than once, unlike people like me who only used them to get the ROTJ VOTC wave.

But very nice nonetheless. I may have to order from them some more!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 09:06 PM »
The key with them is getting in early on their inventory when it goes up on the site.  I guess not having pre-orders is alright in a way, no extras and you get what want.  The downside is that hot figures run out quick...I don't know on their volumes.  It seems their run through times are pretty fast, if that's on par with EE or Newforce or Kebco, nobody knows but Hasbro

That's a cool story and I agree a very classy thing to do!

Offline Stim

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 09:16 PM »
I've probably placed about 10 orders with them over the past year.  I think I was one of their first customers, and put a great write-up on them over at rebelscum that I think sent a lot of customers their way.  I've never had any problems, and they've always gone above and beyond for me, from these free figures, to putting a bonus free Green Clone 3-Pack in an order last year when those were really hard to find.

Not sure of their volume, but they do usually sell out really, really quick.  You gotta catch them the morning they put new stuff up or you're usually out of luck.

-Steve

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 10:43 AM »
Wow! That's really cool of them!

I had mostly good transactions with them, with the exception of one time. The thing that worried me was that was when everyone was having problems all at once, and the rumor was that it was some scam. They refunded my money though, so there weren't any real problems.

I tried them again for the VOTC ROTJ wave and was very impressed with them. I'll definitely buy from them again.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram