Author Topic: Trade Delima What would you do?  (Read 955 times)

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Trade Delima What would you do?
« on: November 2, 2004, 07:47 PM »
A few weeks ago or so I put up for sale list here and over at RS.  A person at RS replied that he wanted some figures and I put them on hold for him.  I sent him the total with shipping a week or so later and have not seen any form of payment for him.  THe problem is that someone here wants one of the figures this other guy said he wants (but has not paid for it).  The poster here has already sent me payment on the figure with some other stuff that he bought from me.  I'm not sure on what I should do I'm leaning on canceling the RS deal since it seems the guys not replying to me.  I emailed him on last week asking him if he still wanted the figures or not, I still haven't gotten a reply from him. 
What would you do?
THis will be the last time I list anythign over at RS for a while.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Trade Delima What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: November 2, 2004, 08:23 PM »
Whatever happens, just save me the loose Nexu Tom!   :-*

If you ever find it...   ;)

I'd say if the other fella's not responding to you, that deal's kinda up in the air.  Maybe you can just exclude the one figure in question, and see if you can still work it out with the RS dude soon.  Give him an ultimatum, and if he doesn't get back to you, or send you some moolah by a certain date, screw him.   :)

Good luck!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Trade Delima What would you do?
« Reply #2 on: November 2, 2004, 09:06 PM »
Guy did the same thing to me on a gutted Queen's Starship I was selling to Minis gamers who wanted it as a playing dio...

First guy mailed me about it, and was interested, but never got in touch to my replies so after 3 days I gave it to the next guy.

Never did get a reply, and I wasn't gonna screw over the guy who was willing to buy it  for the guy who wasn't even capable of typing a reply.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77