Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

Tantive IV

(1/2) > >>

CHEWIE:
Think we might get this as a playset?  I think it would be a great item - it goes for 2 different movies - I know I'd get two playsets of it!!!

:P

CHEWIE:
Doesn't anyone want a cool playset of this to play with all of their lovable Star Wars figures?  ;)

:P

JediMAC:
Yes please!  I'm definitely down with that Justin!

To be honest, I could care less about the Ep. 3 play value, though a dual set for both movies would be cool.  I'd just love to have the "opening corridor/hallway" with door that gets blasted open at the beginning of ANH.  I'd love to setup a diorama of that opening scene, since I'm way too untalented to customize something like that myself.  I remember someone doing a kick ass custom of that a while back, and even had it on display at C2 in Indy.  Was that Niub Niub, or someone else?  Don't recall anymore.

I suppose an additional attached room where Vader chokes Antilles, and the corridor where Leia's taken captive would be sweet too.  One big playset with all three of those areas for $30ish, or 3 interconnecting sets for $10 each.  Whatever.  Just make it!

Diddly:
We'd maybe get a hallway/meeting room playest. Nothing more than that though. A giant, scale hallway with a couple of rooms and an escape pod room would be cool though. ;D

Darth Broem:
I think Hasbro would be idiots not to make this ship.  For one thing it's a movie year.  Plus all the original trilogy fans would want it.  All the prequel fans would want it.  To me it's no-brainer.  But that's me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version