Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!

<< < (3/153) > >>

Jeff:
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/id.1122/dn/default.cfm

Hasbro has an official little blurb on them now...

Sounds promising for wave 2 at least. 

Jeff

JediMAC:
That sucks that Target just changed their mind and decided to pass on this line after all.  Gonna make it a bitch for me to find them at WM now probably...

Sounds like they ARE coming with stands too, so that's a plus, at least.

--- Quote ---And look forward to ALL NEW vehicles in Wave 2 – also coming next Spring. We’ll keep you posted!
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear that a wave 2 of all new vehicles is in the works too!  Just hope wave 2 is still going to be OT ships, and not ROTS ones (though I imagine those will be coming soon enough).

Damned Walmart.   >:(

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on November 30, 2004, 04:33 PM ---Glad to hear that a wave 2 of all new vehicles is in the works too!  Just hope wave 2 is still going to be OT ships, and not ROTS ones (though I imagine those will be coming soon enough).

--- End quote ---

Around the water-cooler, all the kids are saying that the second wave WILL be RotS based...

Ep3 Jedi Starfighter
Ep3 Clone/Republic Gunship
Ep3 Clone Trooper X-Wing looking ship
Some Kind of Droid Tank

At least that's the leading word on the street.  But, who knows.  That was back when they were planned for Target (who as MAC said, seems to have passed on the line).  The line-up may change now that it appears to be a Wal-Mart exclusive instead.   :-\

Jeff

bobafett14:

Since I have them from the last time they were released, I'd be only paying for the packaging (which IS pretty cool)  but I'll probably wait for them to hit clearance, which you can bet they will be a handful of months after they get released.

Jesse James:
Hit here in Pittsburgh I guess...  Can't say I'm going nuts, but if there were an AT-AT or AT-ST I'd likely nab it just for a reference piece.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version