Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210815 times)

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #435 on: July 19, 2007, 12:33 PM »
FInally found the V-wing wave. Got the V-wing, Snow Tank, Plo's fighter and passed on the yet another repaint of the ArC-170.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 19, 2007, 03:49 PM »
FInally found the V-wing wave. Got the V-wing, Snow Tank, Plo's fighter and passed on the yet another repaint of the ArC-170.

Where? What Store?  I'm still looking for them...sigh...

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 19, 2007, 03:53 PM »
They had X2 each of all of them except of course Plo's fighter at brand new WM just opened here. I can't believe the v wing sits.....the only new sculpt in the wave and I've seen it sittin' in many stores.

I don't know if I have the patience to sit through these coming repaint waves until Hasbro starts cranking out more new sculpts again. I know they(Hasbro) asked us to at C4 but I dunno if I can wait.

DS

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 19, 2007, 03:58 PM »
I saw the Firespray wave for the first time yesterday in months - thought that was nifty.  I'm not looking forward to the last batches of repaints, but I'm holding true to Hasbro's word that this line will be back in 08.  Back meaning all new molds that is...
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 27, 2007, 02:13 PM »
Doesn't look like they have too much "new" in store for us on this line...

Too bad... I just see a bunch of repaints in the future.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 12, 2007, 12:31 PM »
W00t  W00t !!

Finally found the new wave today at WM

Green A-Wing
Blue Tantive IV
AT-AP
BSG - Colonial Viper Mark II (easily my favorite from the entire wave)
BSG - Colonial Viper Mark VII

It was nice to actually find "new" stuff after months and months of nothing.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 14, 2007, 09:19 AM »
Nice score!!!! looks like i have to hit the stores again ! ;D

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 16, 2007, 08:13 PM »
Just a heads-up for you Titanium collectors:  My local WM put out the Green A-Wing/ROTS Tantive IV/etc. wave today, but instead of being in the usual location, they were in a side-endcap display box hanging at the end of an aisle two aisles over from the action figures.  So, if you go into WM and don't immediately see anything, you might want to nose around at the ends of the aisles to make sure. :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #443 on: August 17, 2007, 03:44 AM »
Found the new Titaniums tonight at one of our WM's too, and like Michael pointed out, they were attached to the side of an endcap in one of the customary fancy black Titanium display boxes, and not mixed in with all the old Titaniums that have been hanging around on the pegs forever.

Couple more boring repaints to add to the mix, but like the V-Wing in the prior wave, at least we get something new in this one too, in the AT-AP.  I also found a lone orange B-Wing with this new wave, which I've only ever seen twice, and not for several months now, so that was surprising.  Still never seen a Plo-Koon Fighter with Hyperspace Ring though.  Anyone see those around at all?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 19, 2007, 03:16 PM »
I found one of the BSG repaints. The new wave hasn't hit too hard around here yet.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #445 on: September 13, 2007, 07:28 PM »
Hey, where'd all the Titanium collectors go?!?  All those repaints scare everyone off?  :P

I was curious if anyone's seen that damned Plo-Koon Starfighter w/ Hyperspace Ring ever (or at least recently).  To this date, I haven't come across a single one of them, though I've found plenty of all the rest.  It doesn't seem to even be making it into the latest refresher cases with the newest wave, like the previously HTF orange B-Wing did.  Annoying.

So how many previous Titanium collectors have dropped this line due to all the repaints?

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 13, 2007, 08:05 PM »
I haven't dropped it- I sure as hell am not buying the ASS repaints either- scaled down to new sculpts only.

On that note..I have been inactive in here mainly since there's nothing to report- I haven't seen a case of titanium hit a store here in over 2 months >:(- a long drought. Still have not seen the AT TP wave yet and I didn't read much reports of it breaking many places anyway. I will probably be buying that mold when it becomes an eventual repaint since I can't find it now ::).

No worries since there's nothing to say for awhile.

DS

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2007, 08:36 PM »
Still have not seen the AT TP wave yet and I didn't read much reports of it breaking many places anyway.

It hit down here several times a few weeks back, but quickly dried up and disappeared.  Do you want me to grab you a set of 'em if I see them again?  Or at least the AT-TP, since the other two are just ****** repaints...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:37 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 13, 2007, 08:46 PM »
Still have not seen the AT TP wave yet and I didn't read much reports of it breaking many places anyway.

It hit down here several times a few weeks back, but quickly dried up and disappeared.  Do you want me to grab you a set of 'em if I see them again?  Or at least the AT-TP, since the other two are just ****** repaints...

Well, I have been on a fruitless hunt for a purple Plo's JediSF for you so if you wouldn't mind..., the ATTP only?

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 14, 2007, 01:49 AM »
Hey, where'd all the Titanium collectors go?!?

Hehe, for me, it's where'd all the Titaniums go?  Like yourself, I've never seen the Purple Plo Koon JSF.   :(