Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 211716 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #465 on: October 28, 2007, 09:15 AM »
Finally seen the BSG Repaints at Target, however, I wonder if anyone has noticed if the classic cylon ship is a repaint? I can swear that the engine paint is much darker than the previous release.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 28, 2007, 12:24 PM »
I noticed the same thing Anthony.  The one I picked up from Target has a more metalic and shinier paint scheme to it.  There's more wear and the frontal cannons are dirty white as opposed to silver/grey.  Here are some pics for comparison.

Earlier Classic Cylon Raider

Latest Classic Cylon Raider
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 12:25 PM by King_Maul »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 28, 2007, 10:28 PM »
It sucks being colorblind and I'm getting sick and tired of this cheesy variations...   ::)

Where are the new molds that I've been promised??
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #468 on: October 29, 2007, 10:38 AM »
Not big enough a change for me to look for. PASS>

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 9, 2007, 03:16 PM »
Picked up the latest repaints yesterday, Trade Federation Battleship, Kit Fistos SF, camo AT-RT, and white Vaders Tie. Seems I missed the BSG MK VII Viper in the white and red scheme.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 10, 2007, 02:22 AM »
Target appears to be getting the Kit Fisto Wave.  I saw them at Target in AZ yesterday and SoCal today.

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 10, 2007, 09:36 PM »
Hmm....looks like I'll have to start checking for these again. Once I decided to stop collecting Hasbro figures, I pretty much stopped going to the stores, but I am sticking with this line. Typically when I find these things, it's the entire wave, so hopefully I'll get lucky again.

I have to stop by Target anyway to pick up the Taylor Swift Christmas album.  :D
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 25, 2007, 03:04 PM »
I saw a blue Tantive IV at Target this morning that looked like it was repainted.  The ship had more of a silver paint job as opposed to the white.  Not a big deal, but the trend appears to be repainting the repaints.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #473 on: November 26, 2007, 09:49 PM »
I'm thinking about getting back in, but limiting myself to only ground/armor, and OT ships...  I love all the armor, but I'm growing weary of PT ships, and such.  I may just go that route.  The AT-OT is really pushing me this way...  Very slick looking and obscure.  An Imperial Era repaint is inevitable too as it is seen in comics like that.  Same with the TE.

I love this line, I hate the price increase and repaint-a-ramas though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #474 on: November 27, 2007, 05:10 AM »
No rest for the weary:  I found the repainted Shadow AT-AT, Imperial V-Wing, Hoth AT-ST, Trade Fed Tank, and "somewhat new" Snowtrooper on Speederbike at our WM tonight.

Let the repaint fans rejoice!  :P

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 28, 2007, 09:08 PM »
Yeah, it's time for me to hit the store. I found the Trade Federation Battleship about two weeks ago, but that's all I've seen. I love this ship by the way. I still need the other three from this wave and I'm sure the next wave will be hitting Florida very soon if not already if you are finding them in California now.

I can't stress enough how badly I wish they didn't ship these with the BSG ships. I could just buy a case of them and be done with it.
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #476 on: November 29, 2007, 08:53 AM »
Looks like it's time for me to hit the stores. I'm falling behind on some of thse babies...

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 30, 2007, 11:30 PM »
No rest for the weary:  I found the repainted Shadow AT-AT, Imperial V-Wing, Hoth AT-ST, Trade Fed Tank, and "somewhat new" Snowtrooper on Speederbike at our WM tonight.

Let the repaint fans rejoice!  :P

Found this wave this evening at WalMart myself.

Looks like WalMart is getting display hangers that hold 18 3" Titanium ships and they are filled with this wave. Looked like a mostly even break-down with the V-Wing, AT-ST and Blizzard Force Speeder Bike each being four per case while the other two were three per case.

There were two of these and they were hanging on a metal rack near the end of the SW aisle. They were not with the rest of the Titanium 3" vehicles in the main aisle.

Nothing really thrilling in this wave since they are all repaints. It would have been nice to have at least ONE new vehicle this wave. (while I like the concept of the Blizzard Force Speeder Bike, I do not consider this a "new" vehicle since it's just a new plastic figure on top of the old speeder bike - I'm actually kinda surprised that they didn't throw this into the Hoth Set, I am sure at some point we will see this concept in the 3.75" scale)
« Last Edit: December 1, 2007, 10:10 AM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 1, 2007, 09:56 PM »
Found this wave this evening at WalMart myself.

Looks like WalMart is getting display hangers that hold 18 3" Titanium ships and they are filled with this wave. Looked like a mostly even break-down with the V-Wing, AT-ST and Blizzard Force Speeder Bike each being four per case while the other two were three per case.

There were two of these and they were hanging on a metal rack near the end of the SW aisle. They were not with the rest of the Titanium 3" vehicles in the main aisle.

I saw them the same way at my local WM this afternoon.  I decided not to pick them up yet until I clear out the house a little more.  Not too exciting with them being just the repaints.

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 5, 2007, 08:49 AM »
I haven't seen any new Titaniums this way.  WM still has all those Spidey 3 titaniums hanging on the shelves.  Why can't they just disappear?