Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!

<< < (2/153) > >>

JediMAC:
Bigger picture:

Jeff, any idea if these come with stands, or not?  Any idea if they plan to do new OT molds, or will ROTS be the only flick that warrants that?

aka DaBigKahuna:
Hey guys,

These look great.  I am not too thrilled about the name choice but at a $5 pricepoint I could deffinetely see me picking these up!

So what is the scale of these compared to AF Ships? 

Nice reporting Jeff and remember to change your line "Series 3 will be mine."  It's yours.

DBK

DSJ™:
Oh boy, more rehashes, the packaging looks very nice infact I like it but I have all the ships from the Micro-Machines diecast line back in 90's. I don't think I wil bother with this set.  :-\

I think you got them all listed Matt from what I saw on the Cargo Bay Database.

Die-Cast Vehicles

jkno:

--- Quote from: DaBigKahuna on November  9, 2004, 08:57 PM ---

So what is the scale of these compared to AF Ships? 

--- End quote ---

They are smaller than Action Fleet. I'll be interested only in the Ep.3 stuff.

STILL NEED ACTION FLEET!!!!!!! :( :-[ :-\

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: DaBigKahuna on November  9, 2004, 08:57 PM ---So what is the scale of these compared to AF Ships?
--- End quote ---

They're a lot smaller Matthew.  Not a whole lot bigger than the little plastic MM ships.  I'd say maybe about 1.5" to 2" in most cases.  Maybe next time we get together, I can bring some old ones along to show you.

I'll mostly be curious to see if they alter the paint jobs at all, on the previously released ships.  If not, I guess I don't really need to buy them again.  But hopefully they'll do alright at retail so the line can continue, and we can get some of those remaining ships I mentioned earlier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version