Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210358 times)

Offline JabbaJoe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Life Sucks and Beats you Down and then you Die.
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #675 on: June 29, 2009, 07:13 AM »
Still no signs of the new wave in my neck of the woods which is pretty odd.  Stoopid marbles taking up my tite space!  I blame this on you!   >:( 

Anybody know how many Indy tites were released?  I found five for $10 this weekend at Kmart and would like to know if I have a complete set.

There are eight total. They are: Hanger Rocket Sled, Jungle Cutter, Last Crusade Biplane, Cargo Truck, Vogal's Tank, Mutt Williams Custom Motorcycle, German Flying Wing, and Indiana & Henry Jones on German Motorcycle.

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 29, 2009, 06:34 PM »
Hey I am wondering if this line is over ?? Because i have not seen any new pre-order info on any new waves from Entertainment Earth or Bigbadtoystore, i know the line is ending after this year. But just wondering about any info, thanks.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 29, 2009, 06:41 PM »
There are eight total. They are: Hanger Rocket Sled, Jungle Cutter, Last Crusade Biplane, Cargo Truck, Vogal's Tank, Mutt Williams Custom Motorcycle, German Flying Wing, and Indiana & Henry Jones on German Motorcycle.

Thanks Joe...I think I can live without the motorcycles, but it looks like I may have to circle back to that tank.  Hopefully I can find a cheapy out there somewheres.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 29, 2009, 07:18 PM »
According to my notes, based off Hasbro QnAs and interviews they plan to release;

PUNISHING ONE
MIST HUNTER
MALEVOLENCE
OUTRIDER

NEBULON B FREIGHTER
REPUBLIC GUNSHIP (POSSIBLE RETOOL)
DROID GUNSHIP (POSSIBLE REPAINT)
HAILFIRE DROID (POSSIBLE REPAINT)
DEATHSTAR (RUMOR)

Keep your eyes and ears open as tailend releases these could prove hard to acquire. I hope I'm wrong.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 2, 2009, 08:03 PM »
One of the local Targets has put their Titaniums on clearance at $3.48 each.  I was really surprised because I thought the line wasn't going to end until the end or towards the end of the year.  I'm hoping this isn't the end of the Titanium line at Target.  I have trouble finding stuff at WM and TRU and still haven't found the latest wave either.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 3, 2009, 08:20 AM »
Yeah. If Target is done with Tites we are all screwed I think.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 3, 2009, 09:49 AM »
Well if you think about it, this last wave was suppose to be for july. So maybe habro said screw it, and pulled the plug 5 months early >:(

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 3, 2009, 10:34 AM »
One of the local Targets has put their Titaniums on clearance at $3.48 each.  I was really surprised because I thought the line wasn't going to end until the end or towards the end of the year.  I'm hoping this isn't the end of the Titanium line at Target.  I have trouble finding stuff at WM and TRU and still haven't found the latest wave either.

Eeek!  Not good news.  I've come to terms with the line ending, but not this soon.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 3, 2009, 08:01 PM »
I saw the SW Titaniums on clearance at a different Target today, so I think this line won't be available at Target much longer... :(.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 3, 2009, 08:19 PM »
I saw the SW Titaniums on clearance at a different Target today, so I think this line won't be available at Target much longer... :(.

No gooda!  They've been spotted on clearance too here in MN.  Aren't there still a few more waves left before the line caves?   grrrrr

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 6, 2009, 08:28 PM »
I found the Hyena Bomber and Xanadu Blood today at a local TRU.

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 7, 2009, 09:19 AM »
I emailed bigbadtoystore.com support about the line, and the person who messaged me back gave me this:

"I apologize but we don't have any information regarding if it has been cancelled or not.  My co-worker seems to think that this line has been put on the backburner for the rest of the year."

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #687 on: July 9, 2009, 07:27 AM »
For the variant hunters out there:

A recent disassembly of your Titanium Series V-19 Starfighter led to the surprising discovery of a detailed cockpit underneath the opaque yellow canopy. Why was this item released with the opaque canopy rather than a transparent one which would have shown off the detailing underneath? You guys are paying to design, sculpt, and tool up that interior, so why hide it? Will this be addressed in some sort of re-release before the line's end? (CS, 2009-07-06)

This was a production mistake that was overlooked during final approvals. There will be a running change to a clear canopy that should get out before the line goes on hiatus.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 9, 2009, 09:11 PM »
That's a good way to get us to buy the same ship again ;).  This is interesting.  I wonder how much detail is really under the canopy.  Most of my Titaniums are still sealed.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 12, 2009, 06:09 PM »
Picked up Anakin's Podracer today since I missed that entire wave4 from last year so I'm hoping there's still time for the next few waves to hit retail before this line croaks.  Scored the Hyena Bomber, Xanadu, and the gold leader slight repaint at TRU a week ago.  Is the X-Wing new in this wave?  repaint?  pass?