Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210377 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #750 on: September 27, 2010, 07:49 PM »
I found and bought a Punishing One for a local at Marshall's a week back or so.  Pretty sure the final wave is still hitting as well according to folks on the interwebs, but I just don't go on crazy toy runs like I used to.  I can keep an eye out for you though - if you want.   ;)

Are the WM 5packs going for crazy money?  I still need my Rouge Shadow to close this line.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: September 27, 2010, 08:55 PM »
That would be awesome Mikey.  If you could, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The AT-RT pack was the only 1 out of the 4 I didn't pick up when they were available.  When they sold out, I was hoping to find it for around what it retailed ($20 ish).  It was usually around $30-$40 or more plus shipping on the bay when I looked.  There were some that ended lower, but of course, I wasn't keeping an eye out during those times.  I finally saw someone on RS who had it for sale, and he gave me the lowest price I'd heard/seen - $20 shipped, so I bit!  I'm not sure how much the 5 packs are fetching now in the secondary market, but I would hope they'd at least hold their value as they are cool little critters.

I still need to track down Secura's JSF and BSG Clean Blue Mark VII.  I also need to do a full inventory of my collection to ensure I'm not missing any other ones (gosh, I sure hope not).

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: September 28, 2010, 12:33 AM »
Just saw a post this evening on RS saying Punishing One, TIE Defender, and Shadow Gunship found at TJ Maxx.  That's a good sign.  Hopefully, more of the last waves are making it to the discount stores across the rest of the country.

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 1, 2010, 07:02 AM »
Guys I have the complete Star Wars and BSG collection, I skipped the others that came out (Indy, Spiderman, Transformers, etc) 

Ever since i was a kid and watched stars wars for the first time i was facinated by all the cool ship designs and wanted to get them. Then we this line first started out I bought the ones i really liked and skipped others. But after a few months i said "Screw it I am going to collect them all !!" and then again when the BSG titaniums came out. I bought some in every store in my area, order new sets whole cases, amazon, ebay, trying to google a different seller with a lower price selling them. I put it in so much work collecting them all, I was glad when they where ending the line last year.

I wouldn't mind them restarting the line in the future, but they need to stick to the 4.99 price point. Other than that i am very happy with my entire collection, repaints and all. All that work was worth it for me, others maybe not. But i was always interested in the ships of star wars more than the actual people.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 1, 2010, 12:43 PM »
Woohoo, I finally got hold of a P1 and Republic Gunship.  A buddy of mine found it a couple of weeks back at Marshalls, but I just got around to meeting him this weekend and can't really complain for $4 + tax ea.  Glad I can cross these 2 off my list.  I never did see these in my area.  That was a drag.

Does anyone have a Aalya Secura Jedi Star Fighter that they'd like to part with?   ;)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 4, 2010, 04:17 PM »
Found some cheapo Punishing One(s) this morning at those discount stores.  Anyone still in need of One?   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 14, 2011, 11:28 AM »
Back from the dead ?

Offline darth_sidious

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 6, 2011, 11:58 AM »
With assortments of repacks only, this line is going to die once again...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 8, 2011, 12:43 PM »
Saw this on SSG:

SSG: While we were pleased to see the return of Titanium Series at NYCC 2011, it was not as exciting to see that all of the 3-packs shown contained only previously released vehicles, and of those, it appeared to be all straight repacks without even new paint schemes, much less any new toolings. Is Hasbro planning to release any new tools or any "new" repaints as well, and can we expect to see some new ships from more recent seasons of The Clone Wars (and if so, which ones)? Will Titanium Series continue in 3-packs only, or return to single packs?

Hasbro: The majority of the Titanium 3-packs in 2012 are reissues. But we are planning several new EU-themed Titanium vehicles for a pack hitting retail in the fall. We will be offering 3-packs only.

Ehhhh.  Wonder if that EU pack will ever make it to retail when they see the overpriced 3pack reissues aren't selling.  bummer...

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 6, 2012, 11:19 AM »
This may be old news and almost for sure no one cares news, but I did see a couple OT 3 packs at a Target yesterday. I know the  one had a Death Star in it and another had an ATAT in it. I also recall an X Wing, Tie Fighter (one of the variations) and don't remember the rest.

Sorry to waste your time. Continue on to a thread you care about.  ;)
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 6, 2012, 11:49 AM »
Sorry to waste your time. Continue on to a thread you care about.  ;)

Man, that's 2 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Damn you!  ;)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 6, 2012, 11:54 AM »
Ya w2 has been out for the past month or so...still can't believe WM is charging $30 for these.  They seem to be moving pretty good at Target at least so hopefully I'll see that "shadow" wave or whatever with the Tie Crawler to see if I need to buy a set.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #762 on: April 17, 2012, 01:11 AM »
Was cleaning my meager collection tonight and realizing I should go back and flesh it out a bit.  I don't intend a complete set and I think I'm skipping a lot of repaints and PT stuff (big ships though are in i think), but yeah I really love these.  They're fantastic models to compare if you're working on a larger version or something.  The Hound's Tooth is gonna be invaulable.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77