Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210362 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Walmart's Titanium Series!
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2006, 04:23 AM »
OK, I think I'm getting a little confused here...

Wave 4 was supposedly going to consist of the following:
Battle Damaged Falcon
Anakin's Jedi Starfigher
Queen's Naboo Royal Starship
Wookiee Flyer

So this wave never hit, right?  Or at least not domestically.  Or am I just brainfarting right now?  RS reported that they'd been found in Australia all the way back in October, but I sure as hell have never seen them around here...

OK, after a little digging around the Hasbro site, I stumbled upon some old news of their's back in November, which basically answered my question here (and one of Jon's too, I think):

The Battle-ravaged Millennium Falcon, Wookiee Flyer, Darth Vader’s TIE Fighter, Jedi Starfighter (Version 2), Royal Starship, and Tyderium Shuttle 3" Vehicles will be now be part of the 2006 collection and will be available in the spring.

The X-wing Fighter (Gold Leader) 3” Vehicle has been put on hold until further notice; it is not currently planned to be included in the 2006 line.

Why Hasbro is calling an X-Wing "Gold Leader" is beyond me.  Should be Red Leader, as Gold Leader was a Y-Wing IIRC...

Glad to hear the rest of those are still on tap for later this year though, and I haven't missed out on 'em somehow (even though they hit Australia and Canada months ago).

Also found me a Vulture Droid the other day at Target, so I'm just down to needing Jango's Slave 1 and the Death Star at this point.  Also interesting to note is that apparently some of these are coming with a "Titanium Series" decal on them, and some aren't (including the Treasure Hunt TIE).  Weird...

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2006, 11:52 AM »
Yeah, that's what I was talking about Matt on that gold leader issue, I believe it was Jeff already answered that issue for me earlier in this thread or one of these (maybe recent purchases?) when I asked if they bumped the ships to this year.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2006, 04:35 AM »
grabbed X3 TH ties tonite at WM's

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2006, 06:39 AM »
EE's future releases of Titanium waves is vastly different then the projected product Hasbo leaked to France on that "2006 product list"

I wish Hasbro would make a press release to clear this up :(.
I hope the TH gunship will be the CW cartoon paint apps!

What the? Limited and TH in same case...? What's difference other than a label? ::)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 02:38 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2006, 12:48 PM »

Like this?

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=16001&cat=4696

Looks like this 3rd wave is now being found in Asia...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 12:51 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2006, 03:59 PM »
Isn't there suppposed to be a third gift set out with a raw Falcon??  I found the first two and I thought I heard reports a few weeks back of these being found.... :-\

If they are out, would they still be WM exclusives that I have a horrible time of trying to track down???  Target actually likes to stock these ships and they keep em by the SW stuff which is a real plus.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2006, 04:35 PM »
Isn't there suppposed to be a third gift set out with a raw Falcon??  I found the first two and I thought I heard reports a few weeks back of these being found.... :-\

Yes, there is a third set and it is out there now...

If they are out, would they still be WM exclusives that I have a horrible time of trying to track down???  Target actually likes to stock these ships and they keep em by the SW stuff which is a real plus.

Sorry Mike...

According to Hasbro the 5-packs are still "Available only at Wal-Mart!"

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2006, 05:16 PM »

Like this?

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=16001&cat=4696

Looks like this 3rd wave is now being found in Asia...

Someone found them in Las Vegas!!!!  I'm freaking because these are coming out so fast!!!  I need a break or something...I'm starting to get tired of hitting stores.  Now I have the SAGA Hoth wave and all other Titanium ships but Wave 3 is out so it's back to the stores...   :P

P.S. I really like the shuttle!  Movable wings!!!  :D 

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2006, 12:16 PM »
I found the new wave this morning at a MN Target consisting of DV's Tie, AT-AT, Imperial Shuttle, and the Gunship.  So I'm happy I got these out of the way, now I just need to track down that third elusive giftset.  -Damn you WalMart!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 12:17 PM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2006, 02:24 PM »
I found the AT-AT wave also in Minnesota.  They're all nice except for the plastic legs and head on the AT-AT that I opened.

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2006, 08:20 PM »
I'm glad they are out and I'm totally going to WM tomorrow morning...and Friday morning...and Saturday... but dang I'm starting to get tired of looking.  I was relieved when I found the Hoth wave this weekend and thought I could take a break for a while...

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2006, 07:19 PM »
I saw remnants of the second wave today at Target and Walmart.  I didn't pickup anything as I'm only interested in the At-At and gunship.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2006, 08:44 PM »
Can anyone clarify what was actually in the second wave (for 2006)?  Somehow I lost track of that one.  :-[

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2006, 02:30 AM »
Here's a picture of the newest wave loose.  Target is definitely the best bet so far at least in the Twin Cities.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2006, 03:15 AM »
Found wave 3 tonight at WM, sans the CW Gunship, leading me to believe the rumors of it's "Treasure Hunt" status to be true (since there were plenty of the other AT-AT, Vader's TIE, and Impy Shuttle).  Damn, these things are coming out at a lightning FAST pace!

Spiderpumpkin, did the CW Gunship appear to be shortpacked to you, based on what you saw on the pegs in MN?

Can anyone clarify what was actually in the second wave (for 2006)?  Somehow I lost track of that one.  :-[

Jesse, the second wave is the Death Star, Jango's Slave 1, and the Vulture Droid.

The first wave was:

Treasure Hunt TIE
Clone Tank
Republic Gunship
Speeder Bike