Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 211597 times)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #195 on: June 6, 2006, 10:16 PM »
These things are just now starting to pull at my collecting strings.  Sigh.  I did not realize there were so many made already.  I guess I mainly want these because I loved the vintage die-cast ships.  Plus, it's the only way we will get some vehicles made in toy form and for a decent price. 

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #196 on: June 24, 2006, 04:26 AM »
Looks like Scum beat us again.  Someone there found the Ep3 Falcon, Luke Speeder, and Republic Cruiser.

I've seen the Luke Speeder several times now, but only at various TRUs.  Found one ROTS Falcon, but oddly enough, zero Republic Cruisers so far.  Anyone seen these at WM or Target yet?

Can someone remind me what was in the most recent WM 5-pack that hit a couple months ago?  Jon mentioned the Shuttle was one of them, but what were the others?  What was the Silver one - a Death Star?  EDIT:  Found it:

Last  night  I  picked  up  the  New  Titanium  Gift  set  with  Raw  metal  Death  Star,  Vaders  Tie,  AT-AT,  Star  Destroyer  and  Imperial  shuttle  at  Superwalmart  Palmdale.

I don't think I've seen any of these sets yet, which is odd considering the others usually sit en masse at all the WMs around here.  Jon, they still have any left out your way?  If so, I may seek some assistance with it soon...

So is the A-Wing, Executor, and Sandcrawler that Mike mentioned below what's coming in the next wave?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 04:39 AM by JediMAC »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2006, 09:37 AM »
I found my Republic Cruiser with the rest of the wave a few weeks back at Target.

I never once saw the Raw Metal DS Giftset at retail WM, but luckily a nice lil "bird" helped me out with that set at our Hooters meet.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2006, 03:37 AM »
Last  night  I  picked  up  the  New  Titanium  Gift  set  with  Raw  metal  Death  Star,  Vaders  Tie,  AT-AT,  Star  Destroyer  and  Imperial  shuttle  at  Superwalmart  Palmdale.

I don't think I've seen any of these sets yet, which is odd considering the others usually sit en masse at all the WMs around here.  Jon, they still have any left out your way?  If so, I may seek some assistance with it soon...

Scratch that comment.  I was driving back to L.A. from Orange County yesterday, and found some of these Death Star 5-packs at the Anaheim Walmart, so I snagged one (for the full $19.99 price).  Nabbed the Titanium Series display box that they came in too, so that was cool.  Even more cool, was that I stopped at another WM 10 minutes after that, and they had a ton of these 5-packs, all marked down to a paltry $9.77, so I picked up another, and returned it on my first receipt.  These rehashes are much more stomachable when they're at half price...  ;)

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2006, 08:03 AM »
Found Sandcrawler, Executor, & A-Wing at WM the other day.  Had to get them.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2006, 12:29 PM »
I got these from TRU monday ::)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2006, 04:39 AM »
Ditto for me, but at Target today.  Looks like they've officially hit everywhere now.  Plenty more to come from this line too, based on what was shown down at Comic Con last week.  I didn't count, but they must've had an additional 15 on tap for the the coming months.  I asked Hasbro guys what they'd be doing when they ran out of choices to make (and repaint), which appears to be pretty soon, and they siad there's a good chance the line would expand further into the realm of EU, as well as gaming.  So it looks like this line is far from over, which considering their smaller size and affordable cost, is a pretty cool thing, I think.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2006, 06:19 PM »
have they made a trade federation droid control ship yet? and how rare is the invisable hand?

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2006, 09:48 PM »
Looking at the front page of the next 8 repaints...I can kinda understand 7 of them (sorta), but when was there ever a blue Naboo Fighter??  I assume in EU, but Hasbro has yet to introduce an EU vehicle in this line as of yet.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2006, 10:03 PM »
I think the blue Naboo fighter is in some video game.  I could be wrong however. 

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2006, 05:32 AM »
I think the blue Naboo fighter is in some video game. I could be wrong however.
Looking at the front page of the next 8 repaints...I can kinda understand 7 of them (sorta), but when was there ever a blue Naboo Fighter?? I assume in EU, but Hasbro has yet to introduce an EU vehicle in this line as of yet.

Yup. It was in the EP1 Battle for Naboo N64 game.

I really don't follow this line nearly as much as I'd like to but I do pick up all the Battlestar Galactica items. I'm not sure if this even news or not: I  found the Colonial One (BGS) tonight from Wave 10 R2. Unfortunately for me I missed the Raptor and the new Viper.
"This is the way."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2006, 05:38 PM »
I guess I have to wait through a tireless period of up and coming repaints until new sculpts are released (wave 14).

the only ones that interest me through here(waves 11,12,13) are the CW arc170 and the 'added weaponry' droid tri fighter.

Projected by EE december's wave 14 has some cool new sculpts sans the fricken' ewok limited one. I think they made the Ewok a 'limited' piece obviously due to the somewhat 'limited' stature of the insignificant little shitstain :P

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2006, 08:56 AM »
Ewok... Gimme a break !

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #208 on: September 6, 2006, 10:38 AM »
Took this pic of my collection to share:

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2006, 07:48 PM »
Purty!!  I love the Titanium line...Looks like you have some work to do with your BSG and TF collection though  ;)

I'm a strict carded collector and have only bought an extra of the Imperial Shuttle (my fav) to display loose at work.