Author Topic: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!  (Read 210373 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Titanium Series - 3" DieCast Vehicle Line!
« Reply #705 on: August 4, 2009, 02:53 AM »
Bill, thanks for the offer...  Likely no on the knockers though (heh), as I'm only down to nabbign ones that really, REALLY appeal, or are being used as a small physical reference for customs...  The Hound's Tooth is a 3.75" scaled effort I'm going to tackle some day, so I nabbed it.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMoses

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 24, 2009, 12:34 AM »
Anyone else use this as a reference - http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40649

Hard to believe someone pulled all of it together.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 26, 2009, 02:02 PM »
I wish they'd hurry up and get some more new waves of these out in stores soon. With the line ending I'm sure no stores will have a spot for them post Christmas and nothing is more annoying than hunting down the last few things as a line dies. And these are so hit and miss anyways.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline powerfred2k9

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 26, 2009, 10:23 PM »
go to bigbadtoystore.com and pre-order the 3 new titaniums coming out in the 3rd quater/october 2009. I already ordered mine.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 31, 2009, 02:22 PM »
Someone on Scum claims to have found one of the new waves at a Utah WM.

Mist Hunter
Anakin's Y-Wing
Windu's Fighter w/Ring
Rebel Transport - variant??

Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 31, 2009, 06:35 PM »
Someone on Scum claims to have found one of the new waves at a Utah WM.

Mist Hunter
Anakin's Y-Wing
Windu's Fighter w/Ring
Rebel Transport - variant??

I realize that Hasbro's release lists are far from perfect, but the Malevolence wave was supposed to be in stores before the Mist Hunter wave. I wonder what that's all about.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 31, 2009, 06:42 PM »
I have no clue.  There has been some confusion on case break downs at EE, but I've been too lazy to try and figure it all out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 3, 2009, 06:18 PM »
Well guys, after being a completest of this line since 2004, I just sold my entire Titanium collection the other day. I hated to see it go just because I took such a loss compared to what I paid, but now that all 176 single carded ships along with the four Wal-Mart 5-packs and the Wal-Mart Falcon Transformer with the bonus gold ships are gone, I'm real happy. Tons of wall space has been discovered!
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 3, 2009, 06:28 PM »
ACCK!!  Shedding parts of your collection?  Why didn't you just open them all?  That's my plan so I can conserve space and still enjoy them.  I don't think I'd ever part with these lil ships myself if/when it comes time to thin the herd.

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 3, 2009, 06:45 PM »
ACCK!!  Shedding parts of your collection?  Why didn't you just open them all?  That's my plan so I can conserve space and still enjoy them.  I don't think I'd ever part with these lil ships myself if/when it comes time to thin the herd.

It really was an easy decision once I started thinking about it. I purged just about all the Hasbro product from my collection about two years ago and this was pretty much all I had left. I had no interest in opening everything as I loved the way they displayed in the package. While I loved having a representation of just about all of the vehicles in the SW universe, I decided it was time to part with them. My collection now only consists of high-end stuff. Gentle Giant Mini-Busts, Master Replicas/eFX 1:1 props, SW autographs/prints, Sideshow 1:4 statues and 1:1 busts.
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36 PM »
Anyone else use this as a reference - http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40649

Hard to believe someone pulled all of it together.

No, but I will now, thanks for the link.

kod
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 17, 2009, 01:59 AM »
Any of you Tite JD stragglers having luck on the new wave out there?   I guess a local found all but one of the new ships/repaints, and I found the "new" Rebel Transport last weekend so I just missed out, but most of the retailers that have pegs out there are loaded with crap that just isn't moving.   :-\

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 17, 2009, 02:56 AM »
I've seen nothing new the past few weeks at WM.  Pathetic.

Offline JabbaJoe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Life Sucks and Beats you Down and then you Die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 17, 2009, 08:15 AM »
I have all of them, except the Mist Hunter.  I saw all of them again at another Wal-Mart last night, but of course no Mist Hunter.  I really hope I find the Mist Hunter.  I am starting to get worried I my never find it. :( >:( :'(

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 19, 2009, 09:36 PM »
I've been to TRU, WM and Targets all around the RI and southern Mass area and no new Titanium ships for weeks.  In fact the WM's in RI have their Titanium ships on sale for $5 each with no new ones.  They have the New and old Y-wing, IG-2000, Hounds tooth and Z-95 just hanging on the pegs in the discount isle.  At least the WM's in Mass had the new WM exclusive figures.  Lets me know they still get new stuff.  However, they still had the figures from the Imperial Engineer wave on the pegs...