So here's my list for ROTJ...
Lots of Honorable's at the end there, which shows this was really a hard choice for me. In the end, I'm on a SA figure kick though so I'm wanting SA versions of the heroes and troopers because that's a must at this point after getting these great SA figures in the VOTC line.
Chewie's been done now too, so I'm game for Han, Luke and Leia having their figures.
1) Super Articulated Han Solo with Trench Coat... Either do it with a NICELY done softgoods coat (tough, but possible), or pull a 21st Century Toys maneuver, include two sets of SA arms (coat and shirt arm sets) that pop off and include a pliable sculpted coat. 21st just did a German in Trench Coat that way and it's flawless. Of course a working holster is a must.
2) Super Articulated Luke Skywalker in Endor... With a removable cloth (no sculpted) poncho and removable belt and helmet. Include a saber that attaches to the belt as well, and if they'd be real creative, a removable "vest" piece too so it coudl double as an Endor surrender Luke.
3) Super Articulated Leia Endor... With a removable cloth Poncho, removable belt, removable helmet, working holster w/blaster. A great figure...
PS: On both Endor Leia and Luke, it'd be neat if they included the ball/socket hip like on VOTC Luke. Make them better fits on a possibly resculpted Speeder bike down the road?
4) Super Articulated Endor Rebel Soldier... Either the POTF2 style or the Saga style, but Super articulated with removable helmet, backpack, and a firm plastic rifle. A cloth sachel with explosives would really rock too. And of course, head variants.
5) Hermi Odle... I want my Hermi Odle figure.
6) Super Articulated Biker Scout... Without a DOUBT, this is a must have. I'd like an ultra version with a NEWLY sculpted, properly scaled/detailed, Speeder bike. Include ball/socket hips so he can mount the bike properly, and a clear stand for it to "hover" when you're displaying it. Perfection in my book.
7) A-Wing Pilot... A new, nicely articulated, removable helmet, A-Wing Pilot (Human).
8 ) Ewok Army Builder... Teebo's entire sculpt reused, redecoed, and just give him a new "generic" hood, and pack him in with a spear, stone axe, and bow/quiver set. Variants in fur pattern/color, and hood color, would be UBER welcome. The ultimate Ewok Army Building figure.
9) Soft Goods Emperor Palpatine... Poseable Palpatine capable of actually sitting on a throne, toilet, toilet throne, or in his lounge chair.
10) Super Articulated Emperor's Royal Guard... ERG with full armor (EU) sculpting under the robes, cloth (red silk-ish) robes, and a pike. Absolutely incredible figure for mucho Emperor defense!
-B-Wing Pilot... Proper Color, Human, Removable helmet.
-Rebel as Biker Scout... Removable helmet, use SA Scout body.
-New Dresellian Commando (sans Eyepatch)
-Rebel "Crewman" in the brown uniforms on Home One.
-Properly colored Y-Wing Pilot
-Super Articulated (reusing some parts of VOTC Vader even) Vader with removable helmet and hand... New, ball/socket elbow arms a must though.
-Sgt. Doallynn (Skiff and Palace)
-ALL NEW Wicket
-SA AT-ST Driver
-Poseable Gam. Guard
-Other Rancor Keeper (alien with beedy eyes consoling Malakili)
-White jumpsuited Takeel from Palace
-SA Throne Room Duel Luke
Yeah, lotta figures from ROTJ NEED done at this point.
I want that Army Builder Ewok more than the vinty's done though.