First thanks everyone for all of your input. My wife and I spent about 8 hours over the last week finalizing the diorama. We...
If someone has a photo program that can sharpen the clarity a bit please let me know so that I can send the picture to you to post here at JD.
1) Hung a gunship, that has two clone trooper pilot's, two deluxe clone trooper pilots manning the guns, two preview clone pilots, and yoda.
2) Painted a backround for the wall to match the walls of the arena.
3) Painted three regular battle droids, with my wifes craft paint, supprisingly it came out excellent, arguably better then the four other red battle droids I had.
4) Hunted around to find the right color and texture sand, most sands you buy from a home improvement store are toxic. We finally found it at Michaels Arts and Crafts!
5) Hung two genossian warriors.
The scene includes:
Arena, Republic Gunship, Acklay, Nexu, and Reek.
Ki-Adi, Aayla, Luminara, Nixto, Kit, Saesse, Shak, Anakin, Padme, Obi, Mace, two jedi casualties, R2, C3PO with Red Battle Droids Head, 2 Clone Pilots, 2 Deluxe Clones manning the guns, Two pre-view clones, Yoda.
Dooku, Lott, Nute, Boba, Jango, 7 Red Battle Droids, 7 Genossian Warriors, 5 Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droid, Damaged Destroyer Droid, Red Battle Droid w/ C3PO's head.
I still need Barris, and Plo - but it looks good enough to let you all see.