Author Topic: What stresses you out?  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
Re: What stresses you out?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2004, 09:00 PM »
Work.  I would talk about that bitch I had on the phone this week and the fight I'm having over our validating/hippa guidelines, but in chance that her husband comes here I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.
Bed time.  Single mom. 4 yr old boy who likes to test my limits.  Not fun.
Child Support.  Things are tight as it is w/ the support, if I was to not get it we would be in trouble.   Cannot wait until Kindergarten, daycare is killing me...
Being single.  Dammit.  I need a guy.
Everything else is roses :)
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2004, 10:27 PM »
Posted by: Princess  Posted on: Today at 09:00:19pm 
Insert Quote 
Work.  I would talk about that bitch I had on the phone this week and the fight I'm having over our validating/hippa guidelines, but in chance that her husband comes here I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.
Bed time.  Single mom. 4 yr old boy who likes to test my limits.  Not fun.
Child Support.  Things are tight as it is w/ the support, if I was to not get it we would be in trouble.   Cannot wait until Kindergarten, daycare is killing me...
Being single.  Dammit.  I need a guy.
Everything else is roses   
Princess
You are surrounded by star wars geeks that couldn't get a date to save their lives, there are tons of single guys ;D j/k, If I was single, I would totally date a star wars tolerant woman :o
sorry I can't help you out but you know relationships and marriages only 50% survive....That is a possible rain cheque ;D

Offline Becky

• Youngling
  • Peace..
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2004, 10:55 PM »
Work is my biggest stress right now.  The owner is trying to sell the business before they foreclose, we all know we are losing are jobs.  But, he just doesn't come out give us a date.  But, I happy that it's not until the beginning of the new year.

And, the holidays always add a bit of stress. 

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2004, 11:25 PM »
Princess
You are surrounded by star wars geeks that couldn't get a date to save their lives, there are tons of single guys ;D j/k, If I was single, I would totally date a star wars tolerant woman :o
sorry I can't help you out but you know relationships and marriages only 50% survive....That is a possible rain cheque ;D
I certainly don't want to cause any problems w/ the mrs (any of the mrs), either. 
Yeah, I know there are a lot of single guys, but it seems few of them will even approach you- although last weekend, I  did get some strange IM from someone who I didn't recognize who said he saw my pic and thought I was attractive- so it could only be from here or GH.  And before anyone says get aggressive, men like aggressive women, whatever.  No, tried that, men think you are psycho or something if you have the guts to ask them out.  So, do you chase the really cute guy who keeps making eye contact w/ you at the Comic-con, or do you just stay at your table and hope he comes over?  sigh... geez, I bet I will kill this thread if I post this.   Honestly though, stresses me out. 

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2004, 11:32 PM »
www.livejournal.com/users/thekev316/

Give it a read.  The last...4 entries. My mother has a crack addiction and is now in detox.

That's stressing enough, wouldn't you say? >:(

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2004, 01:07 AM »
And before anyone says get aggressive, men like aggressive women, whatever.  No, tried that, men think you are psycho or something if you have the guts to ask them out.  So, do you chase the really cute guy who keeps making eye contact w/ you at the Comic-con, or do you just stay at your table and hope he comes over?  sigh... geez, I bet I will kill this thread if I post this.   Honestly though, stresses me out. 

Any guy who thinks a girl is psycho for asking them out is a complete ****** knucklehead. Seriously, any guy who is afraid of women asking them out usually lives in a deluded world where women are fragile little creatures who walk around barefoot all day cooking or they have issues with being the strong person of a relationship. The next time you see a guy go for it and talk to them, many guys actually like it, besides the fact it shows interest in the guy (and don't forget guys can be all scared too) it shows you're a more cultured person for moving beyond the established male-female roleplaying.

As for my own stress issues, I'll wait for a bit of calm down time before I go into mine, suffice to say it's going to follow the motif of this thread.  >:(
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2004, 04:47 AM »
College...
not the work itself, living there, or the people i know, but the offices.
i go to an office to get information for majors, or to know anything, and i just get referred.
last week i walked over campus all day just to find out if I even needed to take a foreign language. Ends up I did it for nothing, because I do. I'm apparently not able to test out of the Italian Language at my university. Only Spanish, French and German. Bah... I'm generally horrible with languge, and this is just a big ball buster for me, and waste of time. not as bad as other problems out there.. but when was it a contest?

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2004, 11:30 AM »
Things that are stressing me out:
My work since its is the busiest time of the year for us.  I don't know why people want to buy a frozen turkey the day before or on Thanksgiving. 
School: Three business classes where I have alot of stuff due which I can't get done due to work and me sitting online to much.
My stupid  Computer Monitor isn't working anymore, luckly I think I still have it under warranty (hopefully).
The fact that I have to move in a few months trying to figure out what I'm going to do with all of my SW and other junk.
Other little things in my life.

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2004, 11:23 PM »
I mention the child support and it looks like it's at a stop again- you'd think the jerk would at least let me know AHEAD of time, but no... just avoids me altogether- or I should say my son- which is worse as he's only been around for him for less than 6 months- now I guess he'll disappear AGAIN... great, and I've got his birthday and Christmas coming up in less than 30 days now... just wonderful...
oh, and I love my son, but I've been up since 4:30 this morning when he woke up puking in bed, then wouldn't go back to bed, so I had to watch Jurassic Park 3 in the wee hours- and get puked up on again while on the coach.  All part of being a mom, but still very stressful...
Gonna hit the gym tomorrow and try to blow off some steam...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #24 on: December 1, 2004, 02:09 AM »
My boss was asked to step down today. Which, if this company wasn't run by ****heads, would a great thing, but now it just means I get to work seven days a week until the start of 2005.

Jesus ****, I need a new job.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk