Author Topic: Morgbug's feedback  (Read 61272 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Morgbug's feedback
« on: March 5, 2003, 04:19 AM »
Just polished off my second great transaction with the Canadian legend known as  Morgbug!  As smooth and enjoyable as I expected with Brent (aside from his incessant Celtics babble).  A total lack of creativity when it comes to him decorating his packages though...   :-\

Just don't let him sucker you in with all the little freebies he likes to include in his packages - especially if you're an obsessive compulsive completist!  Sheer marketing genius from this clever Canucklehead.  Of course, I gave him a very nice freebie in return...    ;D

Thanks B.  A pleasure as always...  (and no more bills in the box, I promise  ;))  Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 6, 2003, 06:37 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Morgbug's Trading Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 02:40 PM »
Just finished part A of our deal and I it came in quite well.  It always a pleasure to deal with the man, the myth, legend, Brent Elliott!

Offline chuckles

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 1, 2003, 01:31 PM »
Just recently recieved my end of yet another deal of ours (I've lost track already of how many) and it's still the same great experience in dealing with Brent. And already another trade is in the works (the guy is really looking out for me  ;))

Many thanks again for all your help.  ;D

Offline chuckles

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 11:30 PM »
Gotta give a BIG thanks to Brent for hooking me up with a very nice carded MOTDS 2-pack. Twas a great surprise when he told me he had acquired one for the sole purpose of trading it to me.  :o  Thanks again bud!!  ;D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2003, 05:37 PM »
Got a lickity split quick payment from Morgbug here!  Not even worth leaving feedback for this guy anymore though really, since the entire online collecting community already knows what a great trading/buying/selling reputation Brent has!  I guess I'll go ahead and contribute again anyways...

Brent's good.  Ho-hum...   (yawn)    :P

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2003, 05:44 PM »
One more positive for the great Canadian terror trader!  If Membraneman weren't around, Brent here just might be the SW Trading King of the Planet.  But as long as Bob is still around, Brent will always be second fiddle.  Oh well...  At least Bob's getting kinda long in the tooth, so maybe that torch will be passed along soon to ya' Brent!   ;D

Always a pleasure Brent!  But if you write "Lakers Suck" on one more package, you may never see anything coming out of Southern California again!   :-*

Offline Karma

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2003, 08:37 AM »
Always a pleasure to deal with a Canadian.  8)
Even though I am anti-mouse at heart, I have to admit the Star Wars Weekends poster is really cool.  ;D
Jango Fettish

Re: Morgbug's feedback
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2003, 11:00 PM »
What hasn't been said about Brent. Guess I can't use explicitives here, so I'll just say, like all our 1,000 other deals, he paid quick, and always kept in touch.

This Labatt's for you.   ;D

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 4, 2003, 01:35 PM »
My first transcation with Brent went smooth. Even though we had to wait awhile for our Kubricks to arrive from Japan, all went well.
Just hope you get a variant.  ;)

I look forward to dealing with this fellow Canucklehead in the future.  

Offline Dain_Bramage

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 6, 2003, 02:38 PM »
Brent is the man....traded with him twice and I've been happy happy happy!

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 7, 2003, 02:36 PM »
Just completed my first transaction with the mighty Morgbug. Highly recommended!  ;D
Post sober.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 04:30 PM »
One more in the bag with another third of the Canadian Super Traders Trifecta!  A pleasure as always Brent, and thanks for the "interest"!   ;)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2003, 11:52 AM »
Another transaction completed with my fellow Canucklehead.  Looking forward to more future deals with my buddy Brent!  ;)

Thanks eh!   ;)

Jango Fettish

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2003, 01:29 AM »
This makes the umpteenth time I've pimped my toys to Brent, and his fundage is immediate.

Thanks, for the 20th time, my friend.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2003, 04:10 AM »
Brent's an awesome enough trader as it is, but he seems to get even better during the NBA off-season, when he's not so damned bitter over my Celtic butt-kicking Lakers!   :-*

Wow, talk about a quick payment!  Not to mention Brent hooked me up with the last of the 3 Kubrick Fetts that I needed as well!  Always a pleasure dealing with an exhalted member of the great Canadian Trading Triumverant!  Thanks B.  Looking forward to Round 6 buddy...   8)

- M