Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Some replicas that I have created.

(1/4) > >>

Boba Binks:
As you know I like to build things. So in the past few weeks I really worked on making some replicas. I made the following: Imperial Code Cylinder, Imperial Comlink, and a Millennium Falcon Concussion Missile.

You can see my in progress images on my site under my Collections section - Star Wars.  www.djsyczylo.net

Imperial Code Cylinder - Many different types were used throughout the sags. I based my off of the images in the Visual Dictionary.

Imperial Comlink

Millennium Falcon Concussion Missile - Though you never really see the missile in the movie I based my design out of the sketches in the Technology & Weapons guide. I just wanted a Star Wars replica that I did not think anyone else has yet to attempt to build.

JediMAC:
Those look great David!  That Falcon missile sure doesn't seem very Star Warsy to me though, but you're right - it's probably something that no one else out there has (though you probably just inspired someone else to go and create one  ;))  Are the Imperial Code Cylinders those little gadgets on some of the Imp. Officers uniforms?  I think that's what I recognize them from anyways...

Keep up the great work, and post pix when you've got more!   8)

Snively Bandar:
Very nice work BB!  So what replicas are next on your to-do list?

dustrho:
Those look awesome David!  The collection you have and your customs always amaze me!   ;D

Boba Binks:
I am currently working on my E1 Jedi Communicator and making a mannequin for my Clone Armor.

Glad you like my stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version